SPL Opta Facts – 12-13 January
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
St Mirren v Aberdeen
- The Saints are without a win in 10 SPL meetings with Aberdeen.
- St Mirren have scored exactly one goal against the Dons over the course of each of the last three seasons, each time in a 1-1 draw.
- The last five goals in this fixture have all come in the 78th minute or later.
- A 1-0 win over Kilmarnock in their last league game ended a run of eight SPL matches without a win for St Mirren.
- The Buddies have only lost one of their last six league matches at St Mirren Park.
- Charlie Mulgrew has been involved in five of the Dons' six away goals this season (two goals, three assists).
- Aberdeen have failed to score in four of their last seven away matches in the SPL.
Hamilton Academical v Dundee United
- The Terrors have scored exactly once in each of their last five meetings with the Accies.
Hamilton have won only once in their last 12 league home meetings with Dundee United.
- Hamilton have kept only one clean sheet in their last 11 SPL matches.
- The Accies are the only side yet to score from outside the box in the SPL this season.
- Dundee United are without a win in five consecutive league matches.
- In this period, the Terrors have found the net just once: the consolation effort in the 7-1 defeat to Rangers.