SPL Opta Facts 12-13 May
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Aberdeen v St Mirren
- Aberdeen have won their last game of the season in each of the last five seasons, including two wins over Rangers, two over Hibs and one over St Mirren.
- St Mirren have never won on the last day of an SPL season (D2 L4) and have failed to score in the last five of these.
- The Dons are without a win in their last five SPL meetings with St Mirren (D2 L3).
- The Buddies have only won once in 11 SPL visits to Pittodrie.
- Aberdeen have picked up just two wins from their last 12 SPL games (D5 L5).
- St Mirren have lost only one of their last six on the road in the SPL (W1 D4).
- This is St Mirren's highest points tally ever in an SPL season.
- Aberdeen have scored eight goals from throw-ins in the SPL this season, five more than any other side.
Dunfermline v Kilmarnock
- The Pars have never won their last game of the season in the SPL (D2 L6).
- Killie have only lost on the last day of the season twice in the SPL (W7 D4), against Rangers and Celtic.
- Dunfermline's joint-biggest win in the league this season came at Kilmarnock (3-0 in January).
- The Pars have won only two of their last 11 SPL meetings with Kilmarnock (D2 L7).
- Killie have only won on one of their last six SPL visits to Dunfermline (D2 L3).
- Only one side has ever picked up fewer points at home in a full SPL campaign (St Johnstone nine in 2001/02) than Dunfermline have this season (10).
- Killie have won two of their last five league games on the road: they had won just two of 19 before this.
- Dunfermline won their last match at home in the SPL, their first home win of the season (3-0 vs Aberdeen).
- Killie have dropped the joint-most points from winning positions in the SPL this season (22).
Inverness CT v Hibernian
- Inverness have never scored at home on the last day of the season (D1 L2).
- Hibs have lost nine of their 12 SPL games on the last day of the season (W3).
- Hibernian have already won both matches at Inverness this season.
- Inverness have kept a clean sheet in seven of their last 11 league games at home to the Hibees.
- Garry O'Connor has scored in all three league games against Inverness this season.
- Caley Thistle are without a win in seven at home in the league (D3 L4).
- Hibernian have won back-to-back SPL games for the first time this season.
- Even if they win, this will be Hibernian's lowest points total in a single SPL season (37 last season).
- Defeat in this game will mean it is Inverness' lowest points tally in a single SPL season.
Celtic v Hearts
- Hearts are the only side to have avoided defeat at Celtic Park on the last day of the season in the SPL (0-0 in 2009).
- Hearts have lost their last game of the season in six of the last seven campaigns, the exception being a goalless draw at Parkhead.
- The Jambos have failed to score on their last four SPL trips to Celtic Park.
- Only Rangers (five) have beaten Celtic more often in the SPL in the last three seasons than Hearts (three).
- Rangers (20) are the only team to have beaten Celtic more often than Hearts (11) in the SPL (Hibernian 6).
- Celtic have set a record for most clean sheets in a single SPL season (24), one more than last season.
- The Bhoys are on a run of 12 straight wins at home in the SPL.
- No visiting side has scored at Parkhead in the SPL since January (Dundee United).
- Hearts have failed to keep a clean sheet in their last eight league games on the road.
Motherwell v Dundee United
- Motherwell are unbeaten against United in the SPL this season (W1 D2).
- The Terrors have won on only one of their last nine league visits to Fir Park (D4 L4).
- The Steelmen have scored exactly twice in six of their last eight league matches at home to United.
- Michael Higdon has scored three goals against Dundee United in the SPL this season.
- Higdon has scored more SPL goals against United (7) than against any other side (Hamilton, 6).
- This is Motherwell's highest-ever points tally in an SPL season.
- United have won four of their last six on the road in the league (L2).
- Motherwell have won six of their last eight at home in the league (L2).
- Only Celtic (28) have scored more goals from set pieces than United in this season's SPL (21).
St Johnstone v Rangers
- St Johnstone have won none of their last five matches on the last day of the season in the SPL (D2 L3).
- Rangers have scored at least three goals in their last league game of the season in each of the last three campaigns.
- Rangers have won on six of their last seven league visits to St Johnstone (L1).
- Overall the Gers have won 11 of their last 13 against the Saints in the SPL (D1 L1).
- Rangers need to win this match to avoid this being their lowest points tally in a full SPL campaign (72 in 06/07).
- St Johnstone have scored just one goal in their last six league games combined (D1 L5).
- None of Rangers' last 29 league games on the road have ended in a draw (W22 L7).