SPL Opta Facts - 12-14 September
Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading supplier of sports performance data, bring you Opta Facts, the key statistics you'll need to make an informed choice with your football betting.
Celtic v Dundee United
- Five of the last seven meetings between these two clubs have ended in a draw.
- Dundee United's last win against the Bhoys came back in August 1999 in the league - a run of 37 games.
- Celtic have not been defeated in a home game against Dundee United since 1992/93.
- Celtic are unbeaten in six successive SPL matches and have won their first three this season.
- United have only conceded one goal in 270 minutes of SPL football so far this season.
- Danny Cadamarteri has scored three goals in as many league appearances so far this term.
Hearts v Kilmarnock
- Kilmarnock have lost their last two games against Hearts, but did not lose any of their
- previous six against the Jambos.
- Only two of the last nine meetings between the sides have ended in a draw.
- Hearts have conceded exactly two goals in each of their opening three league matches of the season.
- Hearts have conceded seven goals in their last seven league matches at Tynecastle.
- This is the first time that Hearts have failed to pick up at least two points from their first three league matches since the creation of the SPL in 1998.
- Killie have won only once in their last 10 away matches in the SPL.
Motherwell v Rangers
- Motherwell have scored only three goals in their last five meetings with the Gers.
- Rangers have not lost to Motherwell in a competitive fixture since December 2002 - a run of 25 meetings without a defeat.
- Motherwell have drawn their last three home meetings with Rangers in the SPL.
- The Steelmen have only lost once in their last seven league matches.
- Kris Boyd has scored three goals in his last two league appearances.
- The Light Blues have won 11 of their last 12 SPL games, picking up 34 from a possible 36 points in this period.
St Mirren v St Johnstone
- The away team in this fixture has remained undefeated in nine successive meetings.
- The Buddies have scored just two goals in their last five matches against St Johnstone.
- The last three league meetings between the sides produced just one goal.
- St Johnstone have scored exactly two goals in each of their three league games so far this term.
- Only Hamilton (10) have conceded more goals than St Johnstone (nine) so far this term in the SPL.
- Stephen McGinn has scored all three of St Mirren's league goals so far this season.
Hamilton v Hibernian
- Hibernian have won their last five league encounters with Hamilton, keeping a clean sheet in each game.
- The Accies have not defeated Hibs since 1986/97 - a run of 15 games without a victory.
- Hamilton have failed to score in 10 of their last 13 meetings with the Hibees.
- Derek Riordan scored two goals in his three appearances against Hamilton last season in the SPL.
- Hamilton have conceded a league-high 10 goals and scored a league-low one goal so far this season.
- Hibernian have lost only once in their last six SPL matches away from home.
Falkirk v Aberdeen
- The home side in this meeting has won four of the last five encounters.
- Lee Miller has scored three goals in his last three appearances against Falkirk in the SPL.
- The last three league matches played between these two sides at Falkirk have produced only two goals in total.
- Only two of the last 13 league meetings between Falkirk and Aberdeen have ended level.
- Aberdeen have kept a clean sheet in their last two SPL matches. The last time that they kept three in succession in the league was in January 2008.
- Falkirk have lost three successive league matches. The last time that they lost four SPL games in a row was in December 2008.