SPL Opta Facts - 13-14 November
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Saturday, 13 November 2010
Dundee Utd v Kilmarnock
- United have failed to score in their last three SPL matches at home to Kilmarnock.
- Jon Daly has scored in his last two appearances against Killie.
- David Goodwillie failed to score in the midweek game against St Mirren, ending a run of scoring in six consecutive SPL matches.
- Kilmarnock are the most prolific side in the last 15 minutes of SPL games this season, netting eight goals in this period.
- United are the only team yet to drop a point from a winning position in the SPL this season.
- The Terrors have scored exactly once in their last four home league games.
Hamilton v Inverness CT
- None of the five league meetings between Hamilton and Inverness have seen more than two goals (seven in total).
- Hamilton are unbeaten against Caley Thistle in the league, winning three times (all 1-0) and drawing two (both 1-1).
- The Accies have shipped the most goals in the final 15 minutes of SPL games (seven), but are yet to score themselves in this period.
- Caley Thistle have lost just one of their last seven SPL matches, and are unbeaten on the road in the league since last November (includes Scottish Division 1).
- Hamilton have lost four of their five SPL home games this season, drawing the other.
Hibernian v Motherwell
- The last two games between Hibs and Motherwell have produced 17 goals in total.
- Hibs have won only two of their last six games at home to the Steelmen in all competitions.
- Motherwell have scored five goals in the opening 15 minutes of SPL games this season, more than any other side.
- Hibs have kept just one clean sheet in their last 16 SPL games at Easter Road since Boxing Day last year.
- Motherwell have won five of their last seven league games.
- Nick Blackman has scored in all five of Motherwell's away games in the SPL this season.
Rangers v Aberdeen
- Aberdeen have not won a league match at Ibrox since 1992.
- The Dons have not scored more than once on Rangers' turf in the league since a 3-3 draw in 1997.
- 15 of Rangers' 31 points this season have come from matches in which they have gone behind.
- Rangers are without a win in their last two league games at Ibrox: the last time they went three in a row without a victory at home was in December 2005.
- Aberdeen have lost eight of their last 10 in the league, drawing once and winning once.
St Johnstone v Hearts
- St Johnstone are unbeaten in their last five against Hearts, winning three.
- Hearts' last three wins over the Saints have come when they have kept a clean sheet.
- The Saints have scored the joint-most headed goals in the SPL this season (four).
- Hearts have been the most dangerous side from outside the box this season in the SPL, netting five goals from distance.
- St Johnstone are on a run of three straight defeats in the SPL, shipping at least three goals in each match.
- The Jambos have won their last three away games in the league.