SPL Opta Facts - 13 March
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Falkirk v St Johnstone
- The last five meetings between the sides in all competitions have seen the winning side score three goals (two Saints' wins, three for the Bairns).
- Falkirk have won four of their last five league encounters with St Johnstone.
- The Bairns have failed to score in four of their last six league games at home.
- The Saints have kept just one clean sheet in their 13 away matches this season.
- St Johnstone have found the net in each of their last 10 league games.
- 17 different players have found the net for the Saints this season, more than any other side in the SPL.
Hamilton Academical v St Mirren
- St Mirren have failed to score in their last four meetings with the Accies.
- Five of the last eight league meetings between the sides at Hamilton have ended goalless.
- The Accies have picked up just one win from their last 12 league matches.
- Just five goals have been scored in the last six matches at Accies' ground, and only one of these by the home team.
- The Saints are without a win in 10 league matches, and have lost eight of their last nine on the road (one draw).
Motherwell v Hearts
- None of the last 12 league meetings between Motherwell and Hearts have ended in a draw.
- None of the last 11 SPL games between the sides at Fir Park have seen more than two goals.
- Motherwell have conceded just two goals in 11 games in 2010. The only other team to have previously conceded just twice in 11 games was Celtic (two times).
- The Steelmen have won four of their last five league matches at home, keeping a clean sheet in each win.
- Defeat in their last match at Dundee United ended a run of three straight wins for the Jam Tarts in the SPL.