SPL Opta Facts - 14-15 May
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Celtic v Motherwell
- In their last meeting in February, Motherwell ended a run of five straight defeats against the Bhoys with a 2-0 win.
- Motherwell have scored just once in their last five trips to Parkhead.
- Celtic have won their last nine league games at home.
- A win in this match would give Celtic their highest points total at home since 2006/07.
- Celtic have conceded only two goals in their last nine league games at home.
- Motherwell have won only one of their last 13 SPL matches on the road.
Dundee Utd v Hearts
- United have won their last three matches at home to the Jambos, keeping a clean sheet in each game.
- In total, Hearts have hit just one goal in their last five trips to Tannadice.
- The Terrors have won seven of their last eight league games at home.
- Both sides have already had their league position decided this season (third and fourth).
- If only home form had counted in the league this season, United would have finished third.
- The Jambos are without a win in their last six league games on the road.
Hamilton v Inverness CT
- Inverness have won on two of their three trips to Hamilton in all competitions, including earlier this season.
- The Accies have scored exactly once in all seven of their league meetings with Inverness.
- Defeat in their last match ended Hamilton´s hopes of survival this season.
- The Accies have won only one league game at home all season, and could become the first side to ever win just one on their own turf in an SPL season.
- Caley Thistle have won only one of their last five league games on the road.
Hibernian v Aberdeen
- Hibs have only won one of their last five matches at home to Aberdeen.
- Scott Vernon has scored in both of his starts against Hibernian this season.
- The Hibees are without a win in their last four league games in front of their own fans.
- Aberdeen have won just one of their last 11 league matches.
Kilmarnock v Rangers
- This will be the sixth meeting between the sides in all competitions this season. So far Rangers have won all five.
- The Gers are unbeaten in their last 30 league visits to Kilmarnock.
- Killie are without a win in their last four league games at Rugby Park.
- Rangers have won eight of their last nine league matches, drawing the other.
- The Gers´ have kept six consecutive clean sheets away from home in the SPL.
- A win for Rangers in this match would win mean they have won the Scottish league three times in a row for the first time since 1997.
St Mirren v St Johnstone
- St Johnstone are unbeaten in their last 12 meetings with St Mirren in all competitions.
- The Buddies have scored exactly once in their last four matches at home to St Johnstone, drawing two and losing two.
- A 1-0 win in their last match guaranteed St Mirren´s survival this season.
- St Mirren´s last four league games have seen only five goals in total.
- St Johnstone have won their last three league matches, they hadn´t won two in a row all season before this.