SPL Opta Facts: 14 March
||Aberdeen v Hamilton Academical||View facts||Bet Now|
||Hibernian v Hearts||View facts||Bet Now|
|Saturday 15:00||Inverness CT v Kilmarnock||View facts||Bet Now|
|Saturday 15:00||Motherwell v Dundee Utd||View facts||Bet Now|
- Hamilton have won their two league meetings with Aberdeen so far this season, despite having been below them in the table since 18th October.
- Prior to their meetings this season, the Dons were unbeaten in 18 matches against the Accies, winning 16.
- The Dons are without a win in their last six league matches, drawing their last three.
- Reds’ defender and captain Zander Diamond has scored three of their last six league goals, each of which came between the 70th and 80th minute.
- After their run of five wins in six league matches, the Accies have now lost their last two league matches.
- Billy Reid’s outfit have conceded exactly one goal in their last four league fixtures, failing to score in three.
- Seven of the last eight league goals in this fixture have come in the first half.
- Hibernian have been unable to beat Hearts in their last four meetings at Easter Road, losing twice and drawing twice.
- The Hibees are unbeaten in three league matches at Fir Park.
- At home, Mixu Paatelainen’s men have kept four clean sheets in their last six league games.
- Neither side has lost after scoring first in the league this season.
- No SPL side has taken more points than Hearts (17) since the turn of the year.
- Caley Thistle have won their last four encounters with Killie in all competitions.
- Inverness have scored exactly three goals in five of their last six meetings with Kilmarnock at Caledonian stadium.
- On average, 4.25 goals have been scored per game in the last 12 league meetings between the two, and there has never been a 0-0 draw in this fixture.
- All 15 of the last 15 clashes between the two in all competitions have seen at least one goal before halftime.
- Inverness have won two of their last three league games, losing just one of their five since Terry Butcher took charge.
- Killie are currently in the worst form in the SPL, having taken just three points from their last five matches in the league.
- There has been an average of 4.8 goals per game over Dundee United’s last four trips to Motherwell.
- The last three meetings between the sides have seen at least two goals before halftime.
- The Steelmen’s loss at Tynecastle was their first league defeat in ten SPL fixtures.
- ‘Well are unbeaten in five league games at Fir Park, winning three.
- Mark McGhee’s side have scored exactly one goal in their last four league matches at home.
- United have lost just one of their last seven away league matches.