SPL Opta Facts 19-20 December
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Aberdeen v Hibernian
- The away side have won only one of the last 17 encounters between these two teams.
- There have been seven red cards given in the last six meetings between Aberdeen and Hibs.
- The scoreline has been 2-1 on the last three occasions that these two sides have met at Pittodrie.
- The Dons have managed just five goals in their last seven league matches.
- Hibs have conceded only three goals in their last eight league matches.
- The Hibees are currently on the longest current unbeaten run in the SPL - 11 games.
Hamilton v Dundee United
- Hamilton have only been able to win once in their last nine home league meetings with Dundee United.
- The home side have won only one of the last seven league meetings between Hamilton and Dundee United.
- Hamilton have suffered just one defeat in their last six league matches.
- Dundee United have the best current away record of late in the SPL, going a league-high eight games without a defeat on the road.
- The Terrors have failed to score in consecutive SPL matches for the first time this season.
Kilmarnock v Falkirk
- Three of the last four meetings between the two sides have ended in a draw.
- Falkirk have only managed to win twice in their last 17 visits to Kilmarnock (in all competitions).
- Kevin Kyle has scored four goals in his last three appearances against Falkirk in the SPL.
- Kilmarnock have only scored three goals in their last six league matches.
- Killie have only won once in their last seven SPL games at home.
- Falkirk have only been able to find the net twice in their last six league games away from home.
Rangers v Motherwell
- Motherwell's last win over Rangers came back in December 2002 - a run of 26 meetings without a victory.
- Rangers are unbeaten in 22 successive home meetings with Motherwell.
- Motherwell have lost four successive matches at Ibrox.
- Lukas Jutkiewicz has scored six goals in his last six SPL appearances for Motherwell.
- Rangers' striker Kris Boyd has scored six goals in his last four SPL appearances at Ibrox.
- Rangers have scored exactly three goals in their last three league outings.
St Johnstone v St Mirren
- Four of the last six meetings between St Johnstone and St Mirren have ended level (in all competitions).
- There have only been three goals scored in the last four league meetings between these two sides.
- The home side have only managed two goals in the last six league meetings between St Johnstone and St Mirren.
- St Johnstone last won a home game against St Mirren in December 2004; a run of five games without a victory.
- St Mirren have gone a league-high 13 matches without keeping a clean sheet.
- St Johnstone have gone a league-high 23 matches without drawing 0-0.
Hearts v Celtic
- Hearts have only won once in their last nine league meetings with Celtic.
- Celtic have won just twice in their last six trips to Tynecastle to face Hearts.
- The Hoops have won over half (53%) of their previous 324 meetings with Hearts.
- It has been seven games since Celtic last failed to score in the SPL - a league-high.
- The Jam Tarts have only been able to pick up one win from their last nine SPL games.
- Georgios Samaras has scored four goals in his last three league appearances for Celtic.
- Celtic have only failed to find the net once in their 15 matches in the SPL this season.