SPL Opta Facts - 19-20 February
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Aberdeen v Kilmarnock
- Killie are on a run of four consecutive wins against the Dons.
- Jamie Hammill has scored in both meetings with Aberdeen this season.
- After going four games unbeaten in the SPL, Aberdeen have now lost three of their last four.
- Kilmarnock have not failed to score in a league match since August (vs Motherwell).
- However they have won just one of their last six games in the SPL.
Hearts v Dundee United
- The last three meetings between the sides at Tynecastle have ended in a draw.
- Hearts have failed to score in four of their last five meetings with the Terrors.
- The Jambos have won six of their last seven league games on home soil.
- The last three league matches at Tynecastle have all ended in a 1-0 win for the home team.
- United have drawn their last five away games in the league.
Inverness CT v St Johnstone
- The two sides have a perfectly balanced head-to-head record, with each winning five times and drawing once in all competitions.
- Colin Samuel has scored in both meetings between the sides this season, his only two goals of the current campaign.
- Caley Thistle are without a win in their last 11 league games.
- Inverness have kept just one clean sheet at home in the league this season.
- The Saints have lost only one of their last six league games.
Motherwell v Hamilton
- The last four meetings between the sides have produced just two goals in total (one each).
- The last three matches between Motherwell and the Accies at Fir Park have ended 1-0, twice to the Steelmen and once to Hamilton.
- Motherwell have failed to score in seven of their last nine league games.
- Hamilton have not won in the league since beating Motherwell 1-0 in October.
- On the road they have netted just one goal in five league games.
Celtic v Rangers
- None of the three Old Firm derbies this season in all competitions has ended in a home win (two away wins in the league, one FA Cup draw).
- Celtic have won only one of their last five matches at home to the Gers.
- The Bhoys have won eight of their last nine league games.
- During this run they have conceded just twice.
- Antony Stokes has netted in Celtic´s last six league games, for a total of eight goals.
- Rangers have dropped points in two of their last four league away games.
St Mirren v Hibernian
- Hibs are the only current SPL side never to have won at St Mirren in the competition (three defeats, five draws).
- Hibernian´s last win at St Mirren came in the Scottish First Division in January 1999 (2-1).
- St Mirren have won only one of their last 12 league games.
- The Saints´only clean sheet at home in the league this season came against Hibs back in August.
- Hibs are on a run of back-to-back league wins.
- However they have lost their last five on the road.