SPL Opta Facts - 20 March
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Aberdeen v Dundee United
- Aberdeen have won none of their last three meetings with the Terrors at Pittodrie.
- The Dons have not kept a clean sheet in any of their last eight league games, failing to win any of these.
- Aberdeen have picked up just one win from their last eight league matches on home soil.
- Mark McGhee's men have failed to score in five of their last seven games at Pittodrie.
- United have won three of their last five away games in the SPL.
Celtic v St Johnstone
- Celtic have won their last 10 meetings with St Johnstone in all competitions.
- However the Saints have scored in four of their last five trips to Celtic Park in the SPL.
- The Bhoys have lost only once in their last 29 games at home in the league.
- Tony Mowbray's side has not won back-to-back league matches since 12th December.
- St Johnstone have won three of their last five league matches, losing only one.
- The Saints have found the net in their last 12 SPL games.
Hamilton Academical v Falkirk
- The Accies have failed to score in their last three games against Falkirk in the SPL.
- The last five meetings between these sides at Hamilton have produced only five goals in total.
- Hamilton have scored just two goals in total in their last seven league games at home.
- The Accies have been defeated in only one of their last six SPL matches.
- The Bairns have lost five of their last six league games.
Hearts v Hibernian
- Hearts have scored just one goal in their last five league meetings with Hibs at Tynecastle, winning the game 1-0.
- The last 13 league Edinburgh derbies have produced just 11 goals.
The Jambos have won five of their last six league games at home.
- Hibs' 1-0 win over Killie last time out ended a run of five league games without a win.
- Hibernian have claimed the most points from losing positions in the SPL this season (16).
- On the other hand Hearts have dropped the most points from winning positions (15).
- Five of Hibs' last six away goals in the SPL have been scored by Antony Stokes.