SPL Opta facts - 22nd January
Celtic v Aberdeen
- Celtic recorded the biggest-ever SPL win earlier this season when they beat the Dons 9-0 at home.
- The Bhoys have scored at least three goals in each of their last five league meetings with Aberdeen.
- Anthony Stokes has scored in his last three appearances against Aberdeen, netting six goals in total.
- Celtic have won only five of their 10 league games since the 9-0 win against the Dons.
- Gary Hooper has 10 goals in 11 league appearances with Celtic this season.
Hearts v Rangers
- Hearts have recorded more victories against the "Old Firm" than any other SPL side (15).
- However they have taken just one point from the last 18 available against Rangers.
- The Jambos have won nine of their last 10 SPL games, shipping just three goals in this run.
- Had the SPL started the game after Rangers´ 2-1 win over Hearts, the Jambos would be six points clear of Celtic at the top of the table, and eight above Rangers.
- Hearts are unbeaten when they have conceded one goal or fewer this season, but have lost all four when they have conceded two or more.
- Rangers have the best away record in the SPL this season, with eight wins and one draw.
Inverness Caledonian Thistle v Hamilton Academical
- Hamilton have scored exactly once in all four of their trips to Inverness in the league.
- However the Accies have never lost at the Caledonian Stadium in the SPL, winning two games 1-0 and drawing the other two 1-1.
- Caley Thistle have lost four of their last five league matches.
- The highlanders are without a goal in the last 289 minutes of league football.
- Hamilton have found the net just twice in their last nine league matches.
Kilmarnock v Dundee United
- United are unbeaten on their last three trips to Rugby Park in the league.
- Conor Sammon has scored in both meetings with the Terrors this season.
- The Irishman has hit six goals in his last six league appearances at Rugby Park.
- Kilmarnock have lost just two of their last 12 league matches.
- Only Killie (19) have scored in more consecutive league games than United (12).
Motherwell v Hibernian
- Hibs have won both meetings with Motherwell this season.
- Motherwell are without a goal in their last four league games.
- The now-departed Nick Blackman has accounted for 10 of the Steelmen´s 24 league goals this season.
- Motherwell are without a win in their last eight league games, losing five.
- They have also failed to score in their last four.
- Hibs have lost five of their last seven league games.
St Johnstone v St Mirren
- St Johnstone are unbeaten in their last 11 meetings with the Buddies in all competitions.
- Sam Parkin has scored in both of St Johnstone´s meetings with St Mirren this season.
- St Johnstone have lost only one of their last six league games.
- St Mirren have lost their last three league matches 0-2.
- No side has kept fewer clean sheets than St Mirren this season (two).