SPL Opta Facts - 23-25 April
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Dundee Utd v Kilmarnock
- Four of the last five meetings between Killie and the Terrors have ended in draws.
- United are without a win in their last four matches at home to Kilmarnock, scoring just one goal in the process.
- All three of Kilmarnock's goals against Dundee United this season were scored by the now-departed Conor Sammon.
- Defeat in their last match at home to Rangers ended a run of five straight SPL wins at Tannadice for United.
- Killie have won only one of their last five SPL games on the road.
Hamilton v Aberdeen
- Aberdeen have won all three meetings with the Accies this season without conceding a single goal.
- Four of the Dons' six goals against Hamilton this season have come from the penalty spot.
- The Accies' win at the weekend over Hibernian ended their run of 22 SPL matches without a victory, the longest-ever by a side in the competition.
- Only once (vs Kilmarnock in September) have Hamilton found the net more than once in a league match at home this season.
- Aberdeen are on a run of five straight league defeats for the second time this season.
Hearts v Motherwell
- Hearts have failed to score in their last three matches at home to the Steelmen.
- Motherwell have won four of their last seven meetings with the Jambos.
- Hearts have won only one of their last seven league games, drawing the last three.
- Rudi Skacel has scored four goals in his last five appearances at Tynecastle.
- Motherwell are unbeaten in three straight league games for the first time since the beginning of October.
Hibernian v St Mirren
- Hibs have lost only one of their last 10 meetings with St Mirren.
- Hibernian have won their last five matches at home to the Saints, scoring exactly twice in each game.
- Hibs have taken only 19 points from games against other sides in the bottom half of the split this season, only Hamilton (11) have taken fewer.
- Hibernian have won only one of their last five league games after a run of five straight wins.
- St Mirren are on a run of four straight defeats on the road.
Rangers v Celtic
- Celtic have won three of their six meetings with Rangers so far this season in all competitions.
- The last four Old Firm derbies (all comps) have produced five red cards in total.
- Gary Hooper has scored three goals in Old Firm derbies so far this season.
- Only once before have Rangers lost both SPL games at home to Celtic in a season (2003/04).
- Rangers have lost three league matches at home this season (37 points), compared to just two on the road (43 points).
- Both sides have won their last five SPL games.
- Kris Commons has scored four goals in his last four appearances in all competitions.
St Johnstone v Inverness CT
- St Johnstone have won four of their five matches at home to Inverness.
- Both of the Saints' goals against Caley Thistle this season have come from Collin Samuel.
- St Johnstone are on a run of 10 straight league games without a win.
- During this run the Saints have managed just one goal.
- Inverness are without a win in their last nine league games on the road.