SPL Opta Facts - 26-27 February
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Aberdeen v Hearts
- Hearts have won their last three meetings with Aberdeen, without conceding a single goal.
- The Dons have won only one of their last five games at home to Hearts.
- Aberdeen have won their last two league matches at Pittodrie, keeping a clean sheet in both.
- The Dons could rack up a fourth straight league win in this match, something they haven´t achieved within a single SPL season since December 2008.
- This game will see Aberdeen become only the third side to play five consecutive home games in the SPL.
- The Jambos have won eight of their last 10 away games in the SPL, the only defeats coming at Celtic and Rangers.
Hamilton v Dundee United
- Dundee United have won on their last four trips to Hamilton (including two this season: one league, one FA Cup).
- The last three matches between the sides at Hamilton in the SPL have all ended in a 1-0 win for the Terrors.
- Hamilton are without a win in 15 league matches, managing just five draws in this run.
- The Accies have failed to score in their last four SPL matches.
- United have won only two of their last 12 league games.
Hibernian v Inverness CT
- Caley Thistle are unbeaten in their last five league meetings with Hibs, winning three.
- Adam Rooney has netted four goals of Inverness' five goals in their two games against Hibernian so far this season, including a hat-trick in their last match.
- Hibs are on a run of three straight league wins, they have not won four on the bounce since February 2008.
- A win in their last match ended a run of 11 league games without a victory for Inverness.
- After winning four of their opening six league away matches (two draws), Inverness are without a win in their last six (two defeats).
Kilmarnock v St Mirren
- Killie have won both meetings with St Mirren this season.
- It is 10 years and 18 games since either of these sides managed to score more than twice in one of their meetings.
- Kilmarnock are without a win in their last three league matches at Rugby Park.
- Killie have dropped more points from winning positions than any SPL side this season (22).
- St Mirren´s last three league wins have all come away from home.
Motherwell v Celtic
- Celtic have won both meetings with Motherwell so far this season by a score of 1-0, while both matches have seen a red card.
- The Steelmen have won none of their last 10 matches at home to Celtic in all competitions.
- The last five matches at Fir Park in the SPL have produced only five goals in total.
- Motherwell have failed to score in eight of their last 11 league games.
- Celtic have hit at least three goals in each of their last four league games.
- The Bhoys have shipped only one goal in their last six league games combined.
Rangers v St Johnstone
- Rangers have won eight of their nine SPL games at home to the Saints, drawing the other.
- St Johnstone have hit just three goals in total in nine trips to Ibrox in the competition.
- Rangers have come from behind to claim 19 points in the league this season, nine more than any other side.
- All four of Rangers´ defeats this season have come when they have failed to score.
- St Johnstone have scored only goal in their last four away games in the SPL.
- The Saints have kept seven clean sheets in their last 12 league games.