SPL Opta Facts - 26 December
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Celtic v Hamilton
- Celtic have never lost an SPL match on Boxing Day.
- Celtic have won seven consecutive meetings with Hamilton.
- Georgios Samaras has scored three goals in Celtic's last four games against Hamilton.
- Hamilton have conceded 15 goals in their last three trips to Celtic Park.
- Georgios Samaras has scored five goals in his last four league appearances for Celtic.
- Celtic have failed to find the net in only one of their 16 league games this term.
Dundee United v Kilmarnock
- Dundee United have lost eight of their 11 games in the SPL over the period of 26-27 December.
- Dundee United have failed to score in three of their last four league meetings with Kilmarnock.
- Kilmarnock have only won once in their last 11 trips to Dundee United.
- Three of the last four league matches between these two sides have ended with a 2-0 scoreline.
- The Tangerines have won only once in their last four SPL matches.
- Kilmarnock have collected just four points from their last seven league games.
Falkirk v Hearts
- Falkirk have lost three of their four games in the SPL over the period of 26-27 December.
- There has only been one goal scored in the last three meetings between these two sides.
- Hearts have only managed to win once in their last eight matches against Falkirk.
- The away side have won just once in the last 12 meetings between Hearts and Falkirk.
- Falkirk have only managed one victory in their seven home games in the SPL so far this term.
- Hearts have picked up just one win in their eight league games away from home this season.
Motherwell v St Johnstone
- St Johnstone have managed to win only once in the SPL over the period of 26-27 December before this match.
- The home side have not won any of the last eight meetings between Motherwell and St Johnstone.
- Motherwell have conceded 13 goals in their last four league games, one more than they had conceded (12) in the 12 league games prior to this run.
- Lukas Jutkiewicz has scored seven goals in his last 10 SPL appearances for Motherwell.
- St Johnstone have lost three of their last four SPL away games.
View SPL betting
St Mirren v Aberdeen
- St Mirren have averaged 2.25 points a game in their four SPL matches over the period of 26-27 December, a much higher average than their 0.94 points per game total, winning their last three.
- Aberdeen are unbeaten in their last 10 meetings with St Mirren.
- Each of Aberdeen's last four goals against St Mirren have arrived in the final 10 minutes of the match.
- St Mirren have scored only one goal in their last four home games against the Dons.
- The Dons have scored only five goals in their last eight SPL games.
Hibernian v Rangers
- Rangers have only managed to win half (5) of their SPL matches on either the 26th or 27th December prior to this match.
- Hibs have only managed to win one of their 10 SPL games over the period of 26-27 December.
- Rangers are unbeaten in their last 10 meetings with Hibs.
- Anthony Stokes has scored five goals in his last three league appearances for Hibs, and bagged the equalizer at Ibrox earlier this season.
- The Gers have scored 15 goals in their last four SPL matches, all of which they have won.
- Hibs are on a run of 12 unbeaten games in the SPL, the longest this season in the competition.