SPL Opta Facts - 28 November
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Aberdeen v Rangers
- Rangers have not managed a win in their last five league trips to Pittodrie, losing twice.
- The 'Gers have won only 43% of their games in the SPL at Aberdeen's ground - only at Celtic Park have they been less successful (23% wins).
- Walter Smith's men have bagged a total of only two goals in their last five trips to Pittodrie in the league.
- Rangers have won four of their last five league games, drawing the other.
- The 'Gers are unbeaten in their last 14 league away games.
- Kris Boyd has scored five goals in his last four SPL outings.
Celtic v St Mirren
- In 13 SPL matches against Celtic, the Buddies have managed to pick up just one point.
- However, their one draw came at Parkhead: 1-1 in December 2007.
- St Mirren have scored only five goals against the Bhoys in the SPL, and never more than once in a game.
- Celtic have won only two of their last six league matches.
- The Saints are without a win in four league matches.
- However they have won two of their last four SPL clashes on the road.
Hibernian v Falkirk
- Hibs are unbeaten in eight matches against Falkirk.
- Colin Nish has scored three goals in his last four matches against Falkirk.
- Hibs have conceded just one second-half goal in the SPL this season.
- Derek Riordan scored a brace in the meeting between the sides earlier in the season and scored in his last SPL outing against St Mirren.
- Hibernian have conceded only one goal in their last four league matches at Easter Road, winning three times.
- The Bairns have managed only one goal in their last four away games in the league.
Kilmarnock v Hearts
- Hearts have won their last three matches against Kilmarnock on the trot.
- The last two wins over Killie account for half of their four wins in their last 19 league games.
- Hearts have been ahead in seven SPL matches this season, but have lost four of these and drawn one.
- However Killie have lost every league match in which they have gone behind in the current campaign (seven times).
- Kilmarnock have picked up all three points in only one of their last 11 SPL games.
- Killie have failed to score in three consecutive league outings, losing each of these.
- The Jam Tarts are without a win in 12 away matches in the SPL.
Motherwell v Dundee Utd
- Motherwell are unbeaten in five matches with the Terrors and have won the last three.
- Dundee United have managed only one goal in their last three league meetings with the Steelmen.
- The Steelmen have drawn four of their last five SPL matches.
- Lucas Jutkiewicz has scored four goals in his last four league matches with Motherwell.
- Dundee United are on a three-match winning streak in the league, scoring twice in each game.
- The Terrors are unbeaten away from home in the league in 2009/10.
St Johnstone v Hamilton Academical
- The two sides' first-ever SPL meeting was the Saints' 2-0 win at New Douglas Park last month,
- The Saints are unbeaten at home in six matches against the Accies, winning the last three.
- St Johnstone have scored six goals in the final 15 minutes of SPL games this season, more than any other team.
- The Saints have scored in all but one of their league matches this season.
- St Johnstone have picked up just five points at home in the SPL this season compared to seven on the road.
- The Accies have claimed all three points in only one of their last eight league games.