SPL Opta Facts - 28th January
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Aberdeen v Dunfermline
- Aberdeen have scored three or more goals in each of their last four league meetings with Dunfermline, though their last clash ended 3-3.
- The Pars have scored just one goal in their last six visits to Pittodrie in the league combined.
- Dunfermline have only ever managed one win at Aberdeen in the SPL (W1 D2 L12).
- The Dons have scored six goals in the 80th minute or later in their last four league games against Dunfermline.
- Aberdeen have kept three consecutive clean sheets at home in the league, but have scored just one goal themselves in this run.
- The Dons have lost only one of their last eight SPL games (W3 D4 L1).
- Dunfermline have conceded three or more goals in five of their last six league games, but won the other 3-0.
- 13 of the Pars' 17 points in the league this season have come on the road.
Inverness CT v St Mirren
- Caley Thistle have lost just one of their last eight league meetings with the Saints (W6 D1 L1).
- Andrew Shinnie has scored seven goals in his last eight appearances in all competitions, and has already scored twice against the Saints this season.
- Inverness have won three of their last four in the league, drawing one.
- Caley Thistle have now kept back-to-back clean sheets in the SPL: they had not managed even one before this in the league this season.
- The Buddies are on a run of three straight league defeats.
- St Mirren have won only one of their last nine league games on the road.
- St Mirren have dropped more points from winning positions than any other side in the SPL this season (16).
Motherwell v St Johnstone
- Motherwell have won four of their last six league meetings with St Johnstone (W4 L2).
- The Steelmen have won only one of their last six at home to the Saints in the SPL (W1 D1 L4).
- Just 15 of Motherwell's 38 points in the league this season have come at home.
- A win in midweek against Dunfermline ended a run of five league games without a victory for Motherwell.
- The Saints have won three of their last four in the league (one defeat).
- St Johnstone have won their last three on the road in the SPL, and are unbeaten in six.
- St Johnstone have won all nine games in which they have opened the scoring in the league this season.
Rangers v Hibernian
- Rangers have won seven of their last eight league games against Hibernian.
- Hibs have failed to score in six of their last seven SPL meetings with the Gers.
- No side has won more often at Ibrox in the league since 05/06 than Hibernian (three, level with Celtic).
- Jelavic has scored three goals in Rangers' last three games against Hibernian.
- Rangers are unbeaten in their last 16 at home in the league.
- Hibernian have won only one of their last 11 league games (W1 D3 L7).
- Leigh Griffiths has scored four goals in his last three appearances for Hibernian in all competitions.
- Rangers have only conceded first in four SPL games this season, fewer than any other side.
- Hibs have dropped the most points after scoring first in the league this season (15).