SPL Opta Facts - 29-30 September
Aberdeen v Hibernian
- In their four league meetings in the 2011/12 season, a total of four goals were scored.
- All four of Aberdeen's home league matches this season have ended in draws, three of which were goalless.
- In the last 11 fixtures between these two sides, the home side has come out on top only twice.
- All six of Aberdeen's league goals this season have come from different players.
- Hibernian have not lost in the SPL since the opening day of the season and have picked up 12 points on a run that stretches six matches.
Dundee v St Johnstone
- In their last 20 meetings, on just one occasion has a team scored more than two goals (Dundee's 3-2 home victory in 2008).
- Dundee have lost all three of their home matches this season and have found the back of the net only once at Dens Park, the lowest tally in the SPL.
- St Johnstone have picked up seven of their eight league points this season from their last three games.
- All six of St Johnstone's goals this season have come from different players.
Hearts v Kilmarnock
- Last season's three league meetings between the pair produced a total of three goals.
- There has not been a home win in this fixture in the last seven meetings between the teams (since Hearts' 1-0 victory in April 2010).
- Kilmarnock are just one of three SPL sides (along with Dundee United and Inverness) who are yet to win away in the league this season.
- Three Hearts players have scored two goals in the SPL this season (Novikovas, Sutton and Paterson).
Inverness CT v Dundee Utd
- Inverness have not won any of their last five home league games against Dundee Utd, losing four of them.
- Caley Thistle are the only the team in the SPL without a league victory this season, though they have only tasted defeated twice (D5).
- Caley have conceded more goals at home (six) than any other side in the division, as well as conceding the most overall in the division (16).
- Dundee Utd have scored just one league goal on the road this season, the joint lowest-total in the SPL.
- Tangerines striker Johnny Russell has scored three goals in his last two games against Inverness.
Motherwell v Celtic
- Celtic have taken maximum points in this fixture on the last five occasions and have managed 10 wins in their last 11 league clashes with Motherwell, a 2-0 defeat in February 2011 is the only blemish on that record.
- Motherwell's 4-1 victory against Inverness CT on 2 September is the biggest victory for any side this season in the SPL.
- Motherwell sit top of the SPL on goal difference and boast the only undefeated record this season.
- Celtic, who defeated Dundee 2-0 last weekend, are yet to achieve consecutive victories in the SPL this season.
- Celtic have failed to keep a clean sheet in any of their away matches thus far this season, though have scored in each of them as well.
St Mirren v Ross County
- St Mirren have won six of the last seven league clashes with Ross County (L1), though their last encounter for points came in 2006.
- The two sides met last season in the Scottish Cup, with St Mirren advancing after being taken to a replay by The Staggies who were plying their trade in Division One.
- Ross County are one of two teams in the SPL who are unbeaten away from home this season (Motherwell being the other).
- Ross County are the only team in the SPL to have not conceded a goal away from home this season, though have also scored the joint-least away goals in the division this season with a single strike.
- St Mirren have only one win in five league matches but have kept clean sheets in two of their last three.