SPL Opta Facts - 29 January
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
- Three of the last six league meetings between Hamilton and Kilmarnock have ended in a 3-0 win to the home side.
- Hamilton have won on two of their last four trips to Rugby Park.
- Conor Sammon has scored in both appearances against the Accies this season.
- Hamilton are without a win in their last 10 league matches.
- However they have drawn three of their last four at home.
- Killie are unbeaten in their last six league away games.
- Hearts are without a win in their last four matches at home to the Saints in all competitions, losing three.
- Defeat at Celtic in their last match ended a run of 11 games unbeaten for Hearts, a run which had seen them win 10.
- The Jambos are unbeaten in their last six league matches at home, conceding only one goal in this period.
- St Johnstone have lost only one of their last eight league matches.
- The Saints´ last four league matches have produced only four goals in total.
- United have lost only one of their last nine meetings with Hibernian.
- Hibs have won on only one of their last nine trips to Tannadice.
- United have drawn six of their last seven league matches, five of them with a 1-1 scoreline.
- There has been a goal in the 88th minute or later in each of United´s last six league matches.
- Hibernian have taken just two points from the last 27 available in the SPL.
- They have failed to find the net in their last four games.