SPL Opta Facts - 3-4 April
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Motherwell v Falkirk
- The home side has never lost in the last seven meetings between these teams
- The away team have scored only twice in the last five matches between Motherwell and Falkirk.
- Motherwell have lost just once in 12 home games against the Bairns.
- Falkirk have not won in six league matches.
- Motherwell have conceded only two goals in their last six games at home in the league.
Rangers v Hamilton
- Hamilton have failed to beat Rangers in 18 games in all competitions.
- Steven Whittaker has scored five goals in Rangers' four games against Hamilton this season.
- Rangers have not lost a home game in 20 SPL matches, a league-high.
The Gers have scored in a league-high 18 successive SPL matches.
- Rangers have won four in a row at home in the SPL, conceding just one goal in the process.
- Hamilton are currently on a six match unbeaten run in the league, longer than any other side.
- Hamilton have lost their last seven successive matches at Ibrox against Rangers.
St Mirren v Hearts
- In their last seven league meetings there has been just one away victory when these sides have met.
- St Mirren are without a clean sheet in the league against Hearts in seven games.
- Hearts have not drawn any of their last 10 league matches, longer than any other side.
- Three of the last five meetings between these two sides have ended 1-0.
- The Jambos have lost three of their last four league matches.
Hibernian v Celtic
- Celtic have won just two of their last five meetings with Hibs.
- Both of the meetings between Celtic and Hibernian this season have ended in an away win.
- Hibs have failed to score in three of their last four home games against Celtic.
- Only on one occasion so far this year have Celtic won back to back league games.
- Hibs have suffered a defeat only once in their last seven home matches.
- Robbie Keane has scored eight goals in his last five appearances for Celtic.
Kilmarnock v Aberdeen
- Aberdeen are unbeaten in five games with Kilmarnock, winning three of them.
- In their last six home games with Aberdeen, Kilmarnock have won just twice (one draw, two losses).
- Only three goals have been scored in the last three meetings between these two sides.
- Aberdeen have not kept a clean sheet in 10 league games, conceding in more consecutive games than any other side currently.
- The Dons have not won any of their last four away games in the SPL, winning just two points in the process.
- Kilmarnock have lost five successive SPL games.
St Johnstone v Dundee United
- St Johnstone have not played out a goalless draw in the league for 39 matches, going longer without one than any other side.
- 11 goals have been netted in the two league meetings between these two sides already this term.
- Dundee United have won the last eight matches in which David Goodwillie has found the net.
- The Tangerines have dropped only two points in their last five league matches.
St Johnstone have lost only one of their six league games at home.