SPL Opta Facts - 31 March - 1 April
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Motherwell v Rangers
- Motherwell have lost their last six SPL meetings with the Gers, conceding at least three goals in each match (25 in total).
- The Steelmen are without a win in their last 32 league clashes with Rangers since Boxing Day 2002, drawing eight and losing 24 since.
- Motherwell have failed to score in their last four league meetings with Rangers.
- Rangers have conceded just five goals in total in their last 11 visits to Fir Park in the league.
- Motherwell have won their last five at home in the league, having won just one of eight before this.
- Rangers are without a clean sheet in their last six league games.
- The Gers have lost four of their last eight on the road in the SPL and have not drawn an away game in the division since December 2010.
- Rangers are the lowest-scoring side from outside the box this season (four goals).
Dundee United v Dunfermline Athletic
- United have failed to score in their last four SPL matches at home to Dunfermline.
- There have been just two goals scored in total (both for the Pars) in the last four SPL clashes between Dundee United and Dunfermline at Tannadice.
- The Tangerines have won only two of their last 14 SPL meetings with Dunfermline.
- United are on a run of five straight league wins, having won just five of 18 before this.
- Dundee United have conceded just one goal in their last six league games combined.
- The Pars have won only one of their last 18 league games, losing 13.
- Dunfermline have lost eight of their last nine on the road in the league (W1).
- Dunfermline have conceded the most goals from corners in the SPL this season (nine).
Hearts v Aberdeen
- Aberdeen have failed to score in their last six league meetings with Hearts.
- Between November 2002 and January 2005, the Dons set an SPL record for most consecutive games without a goal against one opponent: eight vs Hearts.
- Aberdeen have won just two of their last 16 SPL games against the Jambos (D7 L7).
- Hearts have only lost four of their 23 SPL games against Aberdeen at Tynecastle.
- The Jambos have won only two of their last eight SPL matches, losing five.
- None of the last 16 league games at Tynecastle has ended in a draw (nine wins for Hearts, seven defeats).
- Aberdeen have scored the highest proportion of their goals from set pieces in the SPL this season (41.4%).
St Mirren v Kilmarnock
- Killie have won four of their last five league meetings with St Mirren (L1).
- St Mirren have only lost one of their last eight SPL matches at home to Killie (W4 D3).
- The Saints have kept a clean sheet in six of their last eight SPL matches at home to Kilmarnock.
- The Buddies are without a win in five on their own turf in the league, drawing three.
- St Mirren have won none of their last 11 league games (seven draws).
- Kilmarnock have picked up just one win in their last eight SPL matches on the road.
- Killie have only scored more than once on the road in one league game this season (2-2 at Aberdeen).
Celtic v St Johnstone
- St Johnstone are the only side to win at Celtic in the SPL this season (1-0 in August).
- The Bhoys have won 13 of their last 14 league meetings with St Johnstone.
- The Saints have hit just one goal in their last six league clashes with Celtic.
- Celtic are without a win in their last two league games, the last time they went three without taking maximum points was in December 2010.
- Celtic have won their last nine league games at home.
- None of the last 26 teams to visit Celtic Park in the league have scored more than once, since Inverness' 2-2 draw there in November 2010.
- St Johnstone are unbeaten in six in the league (W4 D2), conceding just two goals in this run.
- The last time the Saints went unbeaten in six in the SPL was in September 2000, when they set a team record for games unbeaten in the competition (seven).
- Celtic have hit 14 goals in the opening 15 minutes of SPL games this season: no other side has scored more than six in this period.
Inverness CT v Hibernian
- Inverness have won seven of their last 10 SPL games at home to Hibernian, losing just one.
- Caley Thistle have kept a clean sheet in seven of their last 10 SPL matches at home to Hibs.
- Inverness have only won one of their last eight SPL games, scoring just four times in this run.
- Hibernian have failed to score in their last three league matches.
- Hibs have won just one of their last nine league games.
- Hibs (5) and Inverness (3) have conceded the most goals to direct free kicks in the league this season.