SPL Opta Facts - 31 October - 1 November
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Celtic v Kilmarnock
- Celtic have won each of their last seven meetings with Kilmarnock.
- Kilmarnock have picked up just two points from their last 27 league meetings with Tony Mowbray's side.
- Scott McDonald has scored seven goals in his last six appearances against Kilmarnock.
- Kilmarnock have failed to find the net in any of their last four matches against Celtic away from home.
- In 18 trips to Parkhead in the SPL, Kilmarnock have only managed 10 goals.
- Celtic have only failed to score in one of their SPL games so far this season.
Hibernian v Aberdeen
- The away team has won only once in the last 16 meetings between these two sides.
- There have been five red cards given in the last five matches played between Hibs and Aberdeen.
- Five of the last six meetings between these two sides at Easter Road in the league have ended level.
- Aberdeen have only scored three goals in their last seven league matches.
- The Dons have conceded only once in their four SPL away matches this season so far.
- Hibernian are unbeaten in five league games, winning three times during that period - no side has claimed more points in the SPL in this period.
Motherwell v Hearts
- The home side has won four of the last five matches played between these two teams.
- Motherwell have lost three of their last four games against the Tynecastle outfit.
- Hearts have won four of their last five trips to Fir Park in the league, keeping a clean sheet in each win.
- Hearts have only managed to win once in their last five league matches.
- Motherwell have drawn five of their nine league games this term.
- The Steelmen have kept five clean sheets in their last seven league games, conceding three in the other two.
St Johnstone v Falkirk
- Falkirk have won each of their last four league meetings with St Johnstone.
- The Bairns have scored exactly three goals in their last three league meetings with the Bairns.
- St Johnstone have been defeated in each of their last three home games against Falkirk.
- Falkirk have scored only one goal in their last six league matches.
- St Johnstone have lost four of their last five league matches.
- Falkirk are the only side yet to muster a league win this season.
St Mirren v Hamilton
- There have only been three goals scored in the last three meetings between these two sides.
- None of the last nine matches played between these two sides at St Mirren has ended as a draw.
- The home side have only managed two goals in the last six meetings between St Mirren and Hamilton.
- Hamilton have managed only three goals in their last five league games.
- The Accies have only one win to their name from nine matches in the SPL this term.
- St Mirren have managed eight goals in their last three league matches, double the amount that they managed in their first six games this term.
Dundee United v Rangers
- Dundee United have not managed a win in eight attempts against Rangers.
- Rangers have only won once in their last six trips to Tannadice to play Dundee United.
- Rangers' forward Kyle Lafferty has scored a goal in each of the last three meetings between these two sides.
- The Gers have failed to win against Dundee United in the league 16 times since the creation of the SPL - only against Celtic have they been thwarted more often (29 times).
- Rangers have drawn four of their last six league matches.
- No side has conceded as few goals as Rangers (6) in the SPL.