SPL Opta Facts 5th-7th March
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Celtic v Hamilton
- Celtic have won nine of their last 10 games against Hamilton, drawing the other.
- Hamilton have not defeated Celtic in a competitive match since winning 2-0 at home in January 1989.
- The last time that Hamilton defeated Celtic in an away game was back in January 1939.
- In the last meeting between the two sides in January, there were three red cards; two of them to Hamilton.
- Celtic have won their last five home games in the league without conceding a goal.
- Celtic have hit the woodwork 11 times this term; more than any other side.
Hearts v Kilmarnock
- The away side have won three of the last four games between Hearts and Kilmarnock.
- None of the last nine meetings between these two sides has ended in a draw.
- Hearts have won 22 of a possible 24 points from their last eight home games in the SPL.
- Kilmarnock midfielder Manuel Pascali has picked up 12 yellow cards in the SPL this season already; three more than any other player.
- Seven of Hearts' goals in the SPL this season have come from a header; more than any other side.
Inverness CT v Motherwell
- Only one of the last 11 meetings between these two sides has been won by Inverness Caley Thistle.
- Motherwell have won four of their last five games away at Inverness.
- Just three of the previous 20 league meetings between these two sides have been drawn.
- Only Derek Riordan (67) has attempted more shots than Inverness striker Adam Rooney in the SPL this season.
- Inverness goalkeeper Ryan Esson has made the most saves in the SPL this term; 87.
St Johnstone v Hibernian
- Hibs have netted just three goals in their last five games against St Johnstone, and none in their two so far this season.
- Just one of the last 11 SPL meetings between these two clubs have seen the away side win.
- St Johnstone's Liam Craig has netted four goals in his last four appearances against Hibs.
- St Johnstone have scored just eight goals at home this season; the fewest in the SPL.
- Hibs have won five successive league games.
- St Johnstone have not won any, and have failed to find the net in any, of their last four SPL matches.
St Mirren v Rangers
- Rangers have won six successive league games against St Mirren.
- St Mirren's last win over Rangers came back in October 2008.
- The Gers have kept a clean sheet in four of their last five league games.
- St Mirren have not been able to win at home in the league for nine matches.
- Rangers have scored with 19.6% of their shots in the league this season; an SPL-high.
Dundee Utd v Aberdeen
- None of the last 49 meetings between these two sides in all competitions have ended goalless.
- Dundee United have lost just one of their last eight home games against the Dons.
- The Terrors' striker David Goodwillie has scored in both of the games between these two sides already this season.
- Only Celtic (8) have scored more penalty kicks in the SPL this season than Aberdeen (6).
- Dundee United have attempted just 183 shots in the SPL this season; only the bottom two sides St Mirren (171) & Hamilton (151) have attempted fewer