SPL Opta Facts - 6-7 March
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Hamilton v Aberdeen
- None of the last eight meetings between these two sides have ended in a draw.
- Aberdeen have won 10 of their last 11 trips to Hamilton in all competitions.
- Hamilton have failed to score in eight of their last nine home games against the Dons.
- Gary McDonald has scored in two of his last three appearances for Aberdeen against Hamilton, but both have ended in a 2-1 defeat.
- Aberdeen have not won in six successive matches in the SPL, they have not gone seven unbeaten since March 2008.
- Hamilton have not been able to win at home for five games in the SPL now, failing to score in any of them.
- The last five games at New Douglas Park have produced just three goals in total.
Hibernian v Kilmarnock
- Hibs have won three of their last four matches against Killmarnock at home.
- Three of Hibs' last five goals against Killmarnock have come from the penalty spot.
- Hibs are currently on a run of five league games without a victory.
- Despite this, the Easter Road outfit have lost just one of their last 12 home games in the league.
- Kilmarnock have suffered just one defeat in their last seven league outings.
- Killie have failed to find the net in 10 of their last 12 away league games, scoring only one goal in each of the other two.
- There have only been five goals scored in the last seven games that Kilmarnock have been the away side in the SPL.
Rangers v St Mirren
- St Mirren have failed to find the net in four of their last five meetings with Rangers, including the last three.
- Rangers have won six of their last seven meetings with the Buddies in all competitions, drawing the other.
- The Gers have won six successive games at home against St Mirren, however.
- St Mirren's last win at Ibrox came back in the 1991/92 season.
- Kris Boyd has scored a goal in each of his last seven starts against St Mirren, hitting eight goals in this run.
- Should Rangers score in their next match they will be on a scoring streak of 15 matches, one longer than the previous record of 14 set by Celtic earlier in the campaign.
- St Mirren have not won an SPL match for eight successive games.
- Rangers have not conceded more than one goal in any of their last 31 SPL matches.
St Johnstone v Motherwell
- The home side have not won any of the last nine meetings between these two teams in all comeptitions.
- Peter MacDonald scored a 16-minute hat-trick for St Johnstone in their last meeting with Motherwell, the Saints' first in the top flight since 1973.
- St Johnstone have not won a home meeting with Motherwell since October 1998, a run of eight matches.
- St Johnstone have won three of their last four home league matches.
- Motherwell have kept a clean sheet in eight of their last nine league games, conceding only one goal in the other.
- Should the Steelmen avoid defeat, this will be their best-ever run of matches unbeaten in the SPL (10).
Dundee United v Hearts
- At least one of these sides have kept a clean sheet in the last seven meetings between the clubs.
- Dundee United have won only once in their last five meetings with Hearts.
- The the side playing away has scored just one goal in total in the last seven matches between these clubs.
- Hearts have kept a clean sheet in four of their last five games against Dundee United.
- Hearts have won their last three matches; only Rangers have managed a longer winning streak in the SPL all season (six games).
- Dundee United have won just two of their last seven league games at Tannadice.
Falkirk v Celtic
- Celtic are unbeaten in nine games against Falkirk, winning seven but drawing in their last two.
- The Hoops have averaged three goals per game in their last nine matches against the Bairns.
- Falkirk have failed to find the net in three of their last four home games against Celtic.
- Falkirk have lost three of their last four league games.
- Celtic are yet to win back to back league games in 2010.
- The Bhoys have won only four of their 10 league games since the turn of the year.