SPL Opta Facts | 8-9 December
Kilmarnock v Celtic
- Celtic have only suffered defeat in two of their last 38 SPL games against Kilmarnock.
- The Hoops have lost just three times in their 15 SPL games this season - one of those came at home to Kilmarnock.
- Celtic have kept a league-high seven clean sheets in the SPL this season.
- Kilmarnock have scored three direct free kicks this season; more than any other side. Cillian Sheridan has scored two of these.
- Celtic (13) are the only side to have averaged more than 10 shots a game in the SPL this term.
Hearts v Aberdeen
- Hearts are unbeaten in their last eight SPL games against Aberdeen (W5 D3).
- Aberdeen have failed to score in each of their last eight matches against Hearts in the SPL.
- The Dons are the only side yet to be awarded a penalty in the SPL this season.
- Only Hibs (205) have committed more fouls than Hearts in the SPL this season (202).
- Hearts have failed to score in seven of their 16 matches so far this season. Only Dundee have managed as many blanks, though they have played 15.
Inverness CT v Hibernian
- Inverness CT have scored at least two goals in seven of their last 11 SPL games against Hibs.
- Caley Thistle have scored in all 16 of their SPL games this season - the only side to do so.
- Inverness CT have won 17 points from their last eight SPL games; more than any other side.
- Hibs' Leigh Griffiths is the top scorer in the SPL this season with 13 goals from 15 games, but he's only netted once in his last three league appearances.
- Hibs have committed the most fouls in the SPL this season (205).
Motherwell v Ross County
- These two sides have met just once before in an SPL fixture - that game ended 0-0 in August 2012.
- Motherwell are unbeaten in their last four SPL games, the best current run in the division (W2 D2).
- Ross County are currently on the longest run without a win in the SPL - four games (D2 L2).
- Michael Higdon has scored in three of his last four SPL appearances for Motherwell.
- Motherwell goalkeeper Darren Randolph has faced the most shots on target in the SPL this season (70).
St Mirren v St Johnstone
- St Mirren have won just once in their last 13 SPL meetings with St Johnstone (D7 L5).
- The Buddies have hosted St Johnstone eight times in the SPL but have only scored four goals in these games.
- St Johnstone have not kept a clean sheet in any of their last 11 SPL matches.
- In fact, St Johnstone have kept fewer clean sheets than any other side in SPL this season (1).
- St Mirren have the worst disciplinary record of all SPL sides this season (35Y 2R).
Dundee v Dundee United
- Dundee have lost just two of their last 11 SPL derbies against United, but these two defeats have come in their last two meetings.
- Dundee have averaged 5.7 shots a game in the SPL this season; a league-low.
- Dundee United's SPL games have seen 245 shots this season; the fewest of all SPL sides.
- Dundee have drawn fewer games than any other side in SPL this season (2).
- Dundee have conceded three or more goals in five different SPL games this season; more often than any other side.