SPL Opta Facts - 9-10 March
Aberdeen v Motherwell
- Aberdeen have picked up one win in eight games (D4 L3).
- Motherwell have won back to back games in recent weeks for the first time since December.
- On the eight occasions Motherwell have gone ahead away from home this season, they've won seven (D1).
- Aberdeen have conceded 31% of their goals this season in the final fifteen minutes of the first half (11 of 36); a league high proportion.
- Motherwell have kept a league-low three clean sheets this season.
- Motherwell striker Michael Higdon has scored seven goals in seven SPL appearances in 2013.
Dundee v Inverness CT
- Inverness haven't scored in either of their last two SPL games, drawing both games.
- Inverness have won once on the road in six attempts (D3 L2).
- Dundee's midweek victory over St Mirren (2-1) ended a run of 14 SPL games without a victory.
- Inverness CT have won both of their meetings with Dundee this season by a 4-1 scoreline, with striker Billy McKay netting four goals in these two games.
- Dundee have kept just one clean sheet in their last 17 SPL matches.
Ross County v Celtic
- Ross County are unbeaten in 10 games, winning seven (D3).
- Celtic have lost just once in nine SPL games (W7 D1).
- When Celtic have gone ahead in an SPL game, more often than not they've won; the Bhoys have won 19 out of 24 (D4 L1).
- Only Ross County (24) have picked up more points than Celtic (22) over the last 10 games.
- Both Ross County and Celtic have kept a league-high 13 clean sheets in the SPL this term.
- Northern Ireland international Ivan Sproule has scored five goals in seven SPL games since joining Ross County.
St Johnstone v Kilmarnock
- The Saints have beaten Killie twice already this season, with Murray Davidson scoring in both fixtures.
- St Johnstone have only scored once in the opening fifteen minutes of matches this season, a league low.
- Kilmarnock are unbeaten in five matches (W2 D3); their joint best run of the season.
- Kilmarnock striker Paul Heffernan has scored four goals in his last three league games.
- Killie have only failed to score in three SPL games this season; a league-low alongside SPL leaders Celtic.
St Mirren v Dundee United
- Dundee United have lost one game in six (W2 D3) in the SPL.
- The Tangerines have both scored and conceded in each of their last 10 SPL home games.
- St Mirren have scored just three times in their last five SPL matches.
- The Buddies have won just two of their 14 SPL away matches this season (D5 L7).
- United's Johnny Russell has scored nine goals in his last nine apps for the club (all comps).
Hibernian v Hearts
- Hearts are yet to beat Hibernian this season, losing once and drawing twice in all competitions.
- Hibs have failed to win at Easter Road in three games (D2 L1).
- Hearts have not won away from home in 10 games (D4 L6); their worst such run of the season.
- Hearts have conceded eight goals in the final fifteen minutes of matches this season, a league low.
- Hibs striker Leigh Griffiths has netted in five successive appearances for the club in all competitions, scoring seven goals overall in this run.