SPL Opta Facts - April 30 - May 2
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Aberdeen v Inverness CT
- Caley Thistle have won on two of their last three trips to Pittodrie.
- Nick Blackman has scored in both of his meetings with Inverness this season.
- The Dons are without a win in eight league matches, losing five.
- Aberdeen have failed to find the net in their last three league matches at Pittodrie.
- Victory in their last match at St Johnstone ended a run of nine league away games without a win for Caley Thistle.
Celtic v Dundee United
- United have won just one of their last 40 league meetings with the Bhoys.
- The Terrors have drawn on six of their last nine league trips to Parkhead (three defeats), having lost all 14 SPL matches there prior to this run.
- Gary Hooper has scored three goals in three meetings with United this season.
- Celtic have kept four consecutive clean sheets in the league this season, only Hearts (five) have managed a longer run all campaign.
- United have won eight of their last 10 SPL games.
Hibernian v St Johnstone
- Three of the last four meetings between Hibs and the Saints have ended in a draw.
- Hibs are without a victory in their last six clashes with St Johnstone (three draws).
- Liam Craig has scored four goals in his last five meetings with Hibs.
- Hibernian have scored in their last 11 SPL games, no other side has scored in more than their last three in the competition.
- The Saints are without a win in their last 11 games in the league, losing the last four.
- During this run they have managed to find the net just once.
Kilmarnock v Hearts
- All three meetings between the sides this season have ended in away wins.
- Kilmarnock are, along with Rangers and Celtic, one of only three sides to have beaten Hearts twice in the league this season.
- Killie have lost their last two league games, shipping four goals in each.
- Hearts have drawn their last four league matches, no side has drawn five in a row this season.
Motherwell v Rangers
- Including a League Cup clash, Rangers have won all four meetings with Motherwell this season, bagging 16 goals in total.
- The Gers have scored at least three times in their last four league clashes with the Steelmen.
- Steven Naismith has bagged three goals against Motherwell this season.
- Motherwell have won their last three league games at home.
- Rangers have won their last five SPL away games, keeping a clean sheet in each win.
- Nikica Jelavic has scored in Rangers' last three away games.
St Mirren v Hamilton
- Three of the last six meetings between these two sides have ended goalless.
- All five of St Mirren's goals against the Accies this season have been netted by Michael Higdon.
- Defeat in this match would guarantee Hamilton's relegation at the end of the season.
- Michael Higdon has scored five goals in St Mirren's last five league games at home.
- The Saints have kept just one clean sheet at home all season in the SPL - at home to Hibernian in August.
- The Accies are unbeaten in their last two league games, they have not gone three without defeat all season.