SPL Opta Facts - Celtic v Dundee Utd
Celtic v Dundee United
- Celtic are unbeaten in the SPL at home to Dundee United (W20 D6).
- Dundee United are unbeaten in their last two games against Celtic, however. They scored two goals in the final two minutes to draw 2-2 earlier this season, and defeated the Hoops 1-0 in May 2012.
- Celtic have won seven of their last eight SPL matches (L1) and can stretch their lead at the top of the SPL to 12 points should they win this match.
- Dundee United have recorded just one win in their last six SPL games (L2 D3), but this victory came at the weekend against Kilmarnock (3-2).
- Gary Hooper has scored eight goals in Celtic's last eight SPL matches.
- The last seven SPL games involving Dundee United have averaged 4.6 goals a game (32 goals in total).