SPL Opta Facts - March 17
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Kilmarnock v Motherwell
- Both meetings so far this season have ended 1-0 to the side playing away.
- Killie have hit just one goal in their last four meetings with Motherwell combined.
- Kilmarnock have only lost one of their last six league games at Rugby Park.
- Motherwell are the only side to have kept a clean sheet at Kilmarnock in the SPL this season, doing so in a 1-0 win on the second day of the season.
- The Steelmen have failed to score in six of their last seven league away games.
- John Sutton has scored three goals in Motherwell´s last four league matches.
Dundee United v Inverness CT
- Just one of the last nine clashes between these two sides has ended in a win for the side playing at home.
- In 11 matches in all competitions, Inverness have never failed to score at Tannadice.
- United are on a run of four consecutive league wins.
- The Terrors have scored six goals in the 75th minute or later in their last five league games.
- Caley Thistle are without a win in their last seven SPL matches on the road.
Hamilton Academical v St Johnstone
- St Johnstone have scored exactly twice in their last three meetings with the Accies.
- In their last six matches at Hamilton, St Johnstone have won if they have scored (three times).
- The Accies are on a run of 19 league games without a win.
- They have not scored more than once in any of their last 21 SPL matches.
- The Saints have lost their last three league away games, failing to find the net in any of these.
Hearts v St Mirren
- Hearts are unbeaten in their last five league meetings at home to St Mirren, winning four of these.
- St Mirren have failed to score in both meetings with the Jambos so far this season.
- Hearts have failed to find the net in their last three league matches.
- Having gone three games without a win, the Jambos are on their poorest run this season.
- St Mirren´s last three league wins have all come away from home.