SPL Opta Facts – March 23-24
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
- St Johnstone have won their last three meetings with Falkirk in all competitions.
- However, the Saints have lost three of their last four games at home to the Bairns in all competitions.
- St Johnstone have won three of their last four games on home turf.
- Falkirk and St Johnstone have conceded the most goals in the SPL this season (49 each).
- The Bairns have concededed two or more goals in each of their last four league games.
- The Accies have scored just one goal on their last six trips to Rugby Park.
- Killie have lost their last three games, failing to score in each.
- Kilmarnock have conceded just one first half goal in their last seven matches.
- The Accies have lost just one of their last seven games and are unbeaten in four.
- Celtic have won their last six league meetings with St Mirren.
- The Bhoys have picked up only one win in their last four league matches on the road.
- Tony Mowbray's side has conceded just one goal in their last four games.
- Robbie Keane has scored nine goals in nine appearances for Celtic in all competitions.
- The Buddies have won none of their last 11 league games.
- St Mirren have not scored more than once in the league since 5th December.