SPL Opta Facts - March 2nd
Hearts v Motherwell
- The last three meetings between these two sides have produced a total of just two goals (a 1-0 win each and a 0-0 draw).
- At Tynecastle, the Jambos have lost just one of their last five clashes with Motherwell, winning two and drawing two.
- Hearts have lost four games in a row now, shipping a total of 11 goals in the process.
- The Steelmen have failed to score in three of their last five games.
- 51% of the goals Hearts have conceded this season have come in the first half (20 out of 39), a league-high proportion.
- Michael Higdon has bagged a total of six goals in his last six games for Motherwell.
- Hearts have conceded a total of six goals in their last two home games after shipping just 1 in the four games at Tynecastle before that.
Ross County v Inverness CT
- The sides have met three times already this season, once in the SPL when Inverness won 3-1 at home and twice in the Scottish Cup when Caley Thistle won a replay 2-1 at home after drawing 3-3 at Ross County.
- Billy McKay has netted three in the last two clashes between the two sides (in all competitions).
- Ian Vigurs has scored a goal for County in each of the last three meetings between the two sides (in all competitions).
- County have kept four clean sheets in a row, the longest current run without conceding in the SPL and the joint-longest such run this season overall.
- Caley Thistle have conceded nine goals in the opening 15 minutes of their games, a division-high figure.
- County are unbeaten in nine SPL games now, the longest current run without a defeat.