SPL Opta facts: March 30 - April 1
Aberdeen v Hearts
- Hearts are unbeaten in nine SPL clashes with Aberdeen, winning six.
- Aberdeen have won just one but lost only one of their last six SPL matches at Pittodrie.
- No side have conceded fewer goals in the opening 30 minutes of matches this season than Aberdeen (5; level with Celtic).
- No side have battled back to win fewer points from losing positions than Hearts this season (3; level with Kilmarnock).
- No-one has picked up fewer points from their last 10 games than both Aberdeen and Hearts (both eight points).
Dundee v Motherwell
- Dundee have won just three of their 15 home league games this season (D3 L9).
- Motherwell's Michael Higdon has scored eight times in the Scottish Premier League in 2013. No player has bagged more.
- Dundee have scored just two headed goals this season, a low for the SPL.
- The Well have conceded a league-high 12 headed goals this season.
- Motherwell have tasted defeat in just nine of the 17 games that they have gone behind in this season.
Hibernian v Inverness Caledonian Thistle
- Hibernian have won none of their last four SPL matches at Easter Road (D3 L1).
- No side have scored more headed goals than Inverness Caledonian Thistle this season (12; level with Celtic).
- Caley have conceded 10 goals in the opening 15 minutes of their league matches this season; a high for the SPL.
- Hibs are unbeaten in their last four clashes with ICT at Easter Road; but they have won only one of those.
- Just two of Hibernian's 10 SPL victories this season have been managed without a goal from Leigh Griffiths.
Ross County v Kilmarnock
- Only Celtic (22) have picked up more points from their last 10 SPL games than Ross County (21).
- Kilmarnock have lost just one of their last six SPL matches (W2 D3).
- 65% of Ross County's goals this season (26 of 38) have been scored in the second half of games.
- Kilmarnock have scored in 26 of their 30 SPL games this season; with two of the failures coming against Dundee.
- No side have kept more clean sheets this season than Ross County (13).
St Mirren v Celtic
- St Mirren have won two, drawn two and lost two of their last six home league matches.
- The Bhoys have struck 19 times in the final 15 minutes of games this season; more than any other SPL team.
- St Mirren have just scored five times in the opening 30 minutes of their matches this season.
- Celtic have won 69% of games this season when Gary Hooper has played and just 40% when he hasn't.
- Neil Lennon's side have won none of their last three away games in the SPL (D1 L2).
St Johnstone v Dundee United
- St Johnstone are unbeaten in seven home league games (W4 D3); winning four of their last five.
- United have won just one of their last five league games on the road (D2 L2).
- St Johnstone have netted just once in the opening 15 minutes of matches this season; a league-low.
- The Arabs have drawn each of their last four SPL matches; matching the longest drawing runs of the season.
- United are unbeaten in five games (W1 D4); the current longest running unbeaten run in the SPL (as well Inverness).