SPL Opta Facts - St Johnstone v Aberdeen
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
- St Johnstone have lost just one of their last eight games against Aberdeen, winning four and drawing three in the process.
- However in their last eight at home against Aberdeen, Saints have won just once, a 1-0 victory in March 2010.
- The Dons have won just one of their last 14 away games in the SPL and are the only side in the league yet to register an away win this season.
- Aberdeen have conceded at least two goals in each of their last six games, failing to win any of these matches.
- Aberdeen have won just two points from the last 18 available in the league, they are the only side yet to notch up a win in their last six matches.
- St Johnstone have failed to score in four of their last six matches in the league, netting just five in this run, only Hearts (3 goals) have been less prolific in this period.