The Championship Opta Facts | 7 December
Derby V Blackpool
- Derby have won three of the last four home league meetings with Blackpool, losing the other.
- Blackpool have netted in each of their last five league trips to Derby, winning twice (L3).
- Blackpool have drawn three of their last five away matches, scoring just three times (W1 L1).
- The Tangerines have been shown six red cards this season; a league-high.
- Blackpool top scorer Tom Ince has now gone five games without a goal; his longest goal drought of the season.
Birmingham V Middlesbrough
- Birmingham have won their last three league encounters against Middlesbrough, scoring seven and keeping two clean sheets.
- Middlesbrough have conceded three goals in each of their last three league games at Birmingham.
- The Blues are without a win at home in four attempts, losing two (D2).
- Middlesbrough have conceded five goals from the penalty spot this season; a league-high.
- Middlesbrough are without an away win in eight league games, losing six (D2).
Bolton V Doncaster
- Bolton have won three of the four previous meetings at home to Doncaster in league competitions (L1).
- Doncaster have won their last two league matches against Bolton, scoring four and keeping two clean sheets in the process.
- The Trotters have drawn four of their last six home games, (W1 L1).
- Bolton are yet to keep a clean sheet at home this season; a joint-league-low with Sheffield Wednesday.
- Doncaster's 78th minute equaliser against Birmingham was their first goal away from home in 407 minutes.
Brighton V Leicester
- Brighton have lost just once in their last five at home to Leicester in league competition (W2 D2).
- Leicester have only scored three goals in their last five meetings with the Seagulls, never netting more than once in this run.
- Leicester have attempted a league-high 234 shots at goal this season (excluding blocked).
- The Foxes have netted six goals from the penalty spot this season, more than any other side.
- Seven of Brighton's last nine league goals have arrived in the second half.
Burnley V Barnsley
- Burnley have lost only once in their last eight league games at home to Barnsley, winning five (D2).
- Last season, these sides met three times in all competitions with Barnsley remaining unbeaten (W1 D2).
- Sam Vokes and Danny Ings have either scored or assisted 22 of Burnley's 29 league goals (76%) this season.
- Chris O'Grady (seven goals) has been directly involved in 39% of Barnsley's goals this season; more than any other player at the club.
- The Clarets are without a win five league games, drawing four (L1).
Ipswich V Huddersfield
- Ipswich have lost just once in their last 15 home games with Huddersfield in league competition (W12 D2).
- Huddersfield have kept only one clean sheet in their last eight games against Ipswich in the league, winning once (D4 L3).
- James Vaughan (10 goals) has been involved in 42% of Huddersfield's league goals this season; more than any other player at the club.
- After suffering consecutive defeats in November, Huddersfield have since won three in a row, scoring five in the process.
- Huddersfield are yet to salvage a point from losing positions in away matches this season; a joint-league-low with Wigan.
Leeds V Watford
- Leeds have picked up just one win in their last five against Watford in league competition (D2 L2).
- Watford are unbeaten in three league games at Elland Road, scoring 10 goals in the process (W2 D1).
- Watford are without a win in seven (D3 L4), the joint-longest current winless run in the league with Bournemouth.
- Watford have drawn their last three away games in league competition, scoring three and conceding three.
- Ross McCormack has netted seven times in his last five league appearances at Elland Road.
Millwall V Wigan
- Millwall have failed to score against Wigan in four attempts (all competitions).
- Wigan have won their last three games (all competitions) against Millwall by two goals to nil.
- Millwall remain the only Championship side yet to score a headed goal this season.
- No Championship side has attempted fewer shots this season than the Lions (143, excluding blocked).
- Wigan have lost their last four games in all competitions, conceding eight in the process.
QPR V Blackburn
- QPR have gone five league games without a win at home to Blackburn (D2 L3); last beating the Lancashire side in November 1993, courtesy of a Colin Hendry own goal.
- Blackburn have lost only once in their last 13 games (all competitions) to QPR, winning eight (D4).
- Charlie Austin has scored five goals in his last five appearances at Loftus Road.
- QPR have conceded just two goals at home this season, no side has conceded fewer in the top four tiers of English football.
- Jordan Rhodes (11 goals) has been involved in 50% of Blackburn's league goals this season; more than any other player at the club.
Reading V Bournemouth
- Reading are unbeaten in nine at home to Bournemouth in league competition, winning four (D5).
- Bournemouth have gone three games unbeaten against Reading in the league, winning once (D2).
- Bournemouth are without a win in seven (D3 L4), the joint-longest current winless run in the league with Watford.
- Reading are unbeaten in four league games, winning their last two (D2).
- No side has conceded more goals on the road this season than Bournemouth (23).
Sheff Wed V Nottm Forest
- Sheffield Wednesday have gone five games without a win against Forest in the league, losing four (D1).
- Forest have won three consecutive matches against the Owls, keeping two clean sheets in the process.
- Forest have scored a league-high 10 goals in the fifteen minutes leading up to half time.
- Wednesday are the only side in the top four tiers of English football without a clean sheet this season.
- Nottingham Forest have picked up just one win in their last seven in league competition (D3 L3).
Yeovil V Charlton
- Yeovil's only previous win over Charlton came back in August 2008 in the League Cup, when a Paul Warne goal sent the Glovers into the next round.
- Charlton have won their last five league games against Yeovil, scoring 12 in the process.
- No side has collected fewer points at home this season than Yeovil (7).
- Charlton have lost consecutive away matches by a single goal to nil (QPR & Reading), firing just three shots on target in those fixtures.
- Yeovil have failed to score in six of their nine home fixtures this term; more than any other side.
View our full range of Championship betting