Toulouse v Bastia Opta Facts - 11 February
- Toulouse have won only one of their last 10 top-flight games against Bastia (1-0, 20 November 2004). They have never scored more than one goal in these 10 games.
- Toulouse have won none of their last four home league games against Corsican clubs (D2, L2).
- Toulouse have lost only one of their last nine league games (W3 D5).
- Toulouse have failed to score in each of their last three home league games, their worst run since April-May 2012.
- Toulouse would be 19th if games ended at half-time in Ligue 1 this season.
- Bastia have won none of their 12 league games played outside their home stadium of Furiani this season (D4 L8).
- Bastia have never kept a clean sheet in their last 17 away league games.
- Martin Braithwaite is directly involved in 47.8% of Toulouse's league goals this season (6 goals, 5 assists). However, only one of his six league goals this season has been scored at home.
- Ryad Boudebouz is directly involved in eight of Bastia's last 20 league goals (3 goals, 5 assists). He's converted all 12 of his penalties in his Ligue 1 career.