UEFA Europa League Opta Facts - 11th March
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Juventus v Fulham
- Fulham will be facing Italian opposition for only the fifth time.
- The Cottagers have won only one of their previous four games against a team from Italy, beating Bologna 3-1 at home in the 2002/03 Intertoto cup.
- Fulham have opened the scoring in their last seven matches in Europe.
- Juventus have lost only once in their last eight competitive games, but at home they have picked up just two victories in nine attempts.
- In Europe, the Old Lady have won only three times in their last 12 fixtures.
- The Cottagers are unbeaten in nine matches, winning five and drawing four.
- Fulham have conceded only three goals in their last nine competitive games.
Lille v Liverpool
- This will be the first time that these two sides have met in a competitive fixture.
- Lille have faced English opposition six times (Manchester United on each occasion) in Europe, winning only once. However, this win did come on home territory.
- Liverpool have faced French opposition twice already this season, both times against Lyon in the Champions League. The Reds drew 1-1 in France and lost 2-1 at home.
- The Reds have only scored more than once in a match on one occasion in Europe this season.
- Lille have suffered only one defeat in their last eight competitive matches.
- Lille have won seven of their last eight home matches in the Europa League/UEFA Cup, drawing the other.
- Rafa Benitez's side have won just once in their last seven competitive games away from home, this coming in their last Europa League match against Unirea Urziceni.
- Only Werder Bremen (21) have scored more goals than Lille (18) in this year's Europa League.
- Lille striker Gervinho has netted four goals after coming off the bench in this year's competition, more than any other player.