Wigan v Man Utd Opta Facts: 13 May
Wigan Athletic are now assured of their Premier League safety for another season, but this game is more about their Lancashire neighbours Manchester United.
Sir Alex Ferguson's charges need just four points from their remaining three games, starting with this one at The JJB Stadium, to win the title for a record-equalling 18th time.
For an in-depth preview of the big game, click here, but meanwhile here's a look at the all-important facts and stats - courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
- Manchester United have won all seven of their previous Premier League matches against Wigan.
- Wigan have managed just three goals in their seven matches against the Red Devils in the Premier League.
- United have won six successive league matches, keeping three clean sheets in their last four.
- The Red Devils have won 21 of a possible 24 points away from home in their last eight league matches.
- Wigan have accrued just one point from their last five Premier League fixtures, scoring just two goals in the process.
- The Latics have lost just two of their last 12 league matches at home, but have suffered these in their last four games at The JJB Stadium.