Frankie's Magnificent Seven - win Ascot tickets
On September 28th 1996, one man single-handedly had bookmakers across the country in tatters when he achieved the impossible – the almost impossible – a Magnificent Seven.
Frankie Dettori blew the history books apart when riding a winner in each of the seven races on the card at Ascot – the equivalent of a 25,051/1 accumulator.
This year marks the 15th anniversary of Frankie’s Magnificent Seven and the first ever QIPCO British Champions Day. With more than £3 million in prize money, British Champions Day will be the richest fixture in the history of British racing. A new climax to the Flat Racing season and the Grand Finale of the British Champions Series, the day is expected to attract many of Europe’s top equine stars, including the world’s greatest racehorse Frankel, to compete at the world’s most famous and fashionable racecourse.
The crowd will witness, for the first time, five championship races during one afternoon on Ascot’s royal turf and you can be there by entering our competition to win Grandstand tickets for the all-new Champions’ Day at Ascot Racecourse – just tell us the names of the horses on which Frankie Dettori won his Magnificent Seven.
• 40 pairs of tickets to QIPCO British Champions Day at Ascot Racecourse on Saturday 15th October 2011
Terms and conditions:
1. Winners must be at least 18 years of age or over. Proof of age may be required.
2. This prize is strictly non-refundable, non-exchangeable and does not include travel, accommodation or subsistence expenses.
3. There is no cash alternative in lieu of tickets and alternative dates cannot be provided.
4. Gates open at 11.00am with the first race starting at 13.50. All race times may be subject to change. Please see www.britishchampionsseries.com for further information.
5. Dress code may apply. Please see the website for further information.
6. The promoter accepts no responsibility for loss of items, injuries or accidents that may occur during the visit.
7. If the prize becomes unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize and replace it with something of equal or greater value.
8. Racecourse Terms of Entry apply. Please see www.ascot.co.uk for further information.