League One & Two Opta Facts - March 5th & 6th
- Crawley haven't won at home in three league games (D2 L1)
- Carlisle are without a win in five league games (D2 L3).
- Carlisle have the joint worst defence in the division, conceding 60 goals this season.
- Nicky Adams has created more chances for his teammates than any other player in the third tier this season (50); although only five have led to goals.
- In the last 10 meetings between the two teams, Colchester hold the advantage having won five times (L3 D2).
- The U's have won five of their last eight games (L3).
- Hartlepool have conceded 16 goals in the final fifteen minutes of matches; a joint-league high.
- Colchester have only scored four in the final fifteen minutes of matches; a league low.
- The two clubs have met five times, and MK Dons are yet to beat Doncaster (D2 L3).
- MK Dons are without a win in eight games (D5 L3); their worst such run of the season.
- Doncaster are unbeaten in five (W2 D3), winning back to back games in their last two fixtures.
- On the road, Doncaster haven't lost any points when taking the lead; a league best.
- This season Brentford have managed to score the same amount of goals in each half (24)..
- Brentford have won their last two league games, the first time they've won back to back games since the turn of the year.
- Stevenage have lost 11 of their last 13 games in the league (W2); a run that has seen them lose their last six games.
- Seven of the 14 points Brentford have gained from losing positions this season have come on the road.
The Spireites have won their last five games against the Robins, and are yet to lose in 11 meetings (W8 D3).
Cheltenham have lost 23 points from winning positions this season; a league high.
Chesterfield have failed to win any points from losing positions away from home this campaign.
Cheltenham are unbeaten in five (W2 D3), and midfielder Marlon Pack has four goals in his last five.
Oxford have beaten Rotherham in each of their last three home games.
When Rotherham have taken the lead on the road, they are yet to lose, winning seven of the eight games that they've gone ahead (D1).
The Millers have hit form of late and are unbeaten in five games (W3 D2).
Since losing three games in a row, Oxford have gone four games unbeaten (W3 D1).
Micky Adams' side have only found the net twice in their last five games combined (W1 D1 L3).
Bradford have only beaten Vale once in 10 games (all comps), Vale have won six times (D3).
The Bantams haven't managed to win when going behind in an away match this season (D3 L6).
Port Vale have won 90% of matches that they've taken the lead this season (18 wins from 20).
Bristol Rovers have received six red cards this season; the highest in the league and also the joint highest across all four divisions with Notts County.
The Pirates have only managed two clean sheets in their last 13 home league games.
Exeter have won four of their last five in the league (L1), with striker Jamie Cureton scoring four goals in five appearances.
Exeter have won seven of their last 10 away games (D1 L2).