Doctor Who? Capaldi A Near Certainty
No Plans To Bet On Doctor Who With Capaldi A Near Certainty
William Hill are refusing to take any more bets on Doctor Who after they suspended betting on Friday evening.
The market was pulled after Peter Capaldi was backed in to 5/6 favourite from 40/1 in just over a week. Ben Daniels, Rory Kinnear and Daniel Rigby were the closest contenders at 6/1 as the book closed.
"There is no point putting the market back out because as far as we and our punters are concerned, Peter Capaldi has almost certainly bagged himself the Doctor Who gig and we will already be paying out more than enough should that be the case," said William Hill spokesman Joe Crilly.
Last Doctor Who odds: 5/6 Peter Capaldi; 6/1 Ben Daniels; 6/1 Daniel Rigby; 6/1 Rory Kinnear; 7/1 Aneurin Bernard; 12/1 Andrew Scott; 16/1 Ben Whishaw; 16/1 Chiwetel Ejiofor; 16/1 Damien Molony; 16/1 David Harewood; 20/1 BAR
- What year will William & Kate have their second child?
- Which Sporting Stadia Will Royal Baby 1st attend a Sporting Event
- Which University will William & Kate's first child go to?
- William & Kate's first child 1st Official Overseas Visit
- Zara Phillips And Mike Tindall Baby Specials
- Queen Elizabeth II to abdicate before the 1st January 2014?
- Who will be crowned next monarch after Queen Elizabeth II?