Kate Backed To Show Off New Arrival
William Hill have finally suspended betting on when the royal baby arrives after a significant weekend gamble made it seem like the birth will be no later than Tuesday.
"We have finally stopped taking bets on when the baby arrives as the money would suggest that it will be Monday or Tuesday at the very latest," said William Hill spokesman Joe Crilly.
There has been a real gamble on Kate being the one to be holding the new born Royal Baby when it is born.
William Hill were offering 10/11 for William to present the new arrival to the world with Kate the same price, however, after a gamble on Saturday it is now 8/11 that Kate is holding the latest heir to throne as they leave the hospital with William Evens.
"When William was born it was Charles who introduced him to the world, while Diana did so with Harry so there is no real discernible form to go on," said William Hill spokesman Joe Crilly.
William Hill royal baby specials:
Gender of baby: 8/15 female; 11/8 male
Name: 7/4 Alexandra; 6/1 Charlotte; 8/1 George; 9/1 Elizabeth; 9/1 Victoria; 10/1 James; 12/1 Diana; 12/1 Henry; 20/1 BAR
Who will be holding the baby when they first emerge from hospital: 8/11 Kat; 1/1 William
- First Name of William & Kate's baby
- Gender of William & Kate's first child
- Hair colour of William & Kate's Baby?
- Weight of William & Kate's Baby
- Who will be holding the baby when they 1st emerge from hospital?
- Zara Phillips And Mike Tindall Baby Specials
- Queen Elizabeth II to abdicate before the 1st January 2014?
- Who will be crowned next monarch after Queen Elizabeth II?