Premier League Opta Facts - April 23 -25
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Manchester United v Everton
- Everton have only won four of the 37 Premier League meetings with Manchester United.
- The Toffees have scored three goals in the 90th minute or later in their last two Premier League games with Man Utd.
- Man Utd have won 14 and lost none of the last 17 Premier League games against Everton at Old Trafford.
- The Red Devils have won their last 12 Premier League home games in a row.
- Manchester United have kept three clean sheets in their last four league games.
- Man Utd have won all five of their home North West derbies in the Premier League this season.
Aston Villa v Stoke City
- In the three Premier league games against Villa where Stoke have scored, Tony Pulis' men have netted in the 90th minute.
- Villa have only won one of their last seven matches against Stoke.
- The Villans have kept only one clean sheet in their last 11 Premier League home games.
- The Potters have drawn the joint-fewest games in the Premier League this season (5 - level with Wolves).
- Ashley Young has contributed 31% of Aston Villa's assists this season, only Leighton Baines at Everton has been more important.
Blackpool v Newcastle United
- The last three top flight meetings between Blackpool and Newcastle have all ended as away wins.
- Blackpool (47) have scored more league goals than Liverpool (46) this season.
- The Seasiders' last three league games at Bloomfield Road have ended as 3-1 defeats.
- Newcastle have failed to score in four of their last five Premier League away games.
- Overall, the Magpies have now gone three hours without a Premier League goal.
- No Premier League player this season has been brought on a substitute more often than Matt Phillips.
Liverpool v Birmingham City
- The Reds are unbeaten in their eight matches in all competitions at Anfield under Kenny Dalglish.
- Alex McLeish's side have scored exactly one goal in each of their last five Premier League away games.
- The Blues have lost just one of their six Premier League trips to Anfield.
- Liverpool have scored in their last 15 Premier League games, the best run of any side in the division this season.
- Birmingham have gone 56 Premier League games without scoring more than two goals in a match.
- Liverpool have gone 33 Premier League home games without conceding more than two goals in a match.
Sunderland v Wigan Athletic
- Sunderland have won just one of the nine Premier League meetings with Wigan.
- The Black Cats have scored just six goals in nine Premier League games against the Latics.
- Sunderland haven't won at home since New Year's Day, losing five and drawing one of their six matches in all competitions since.
- Wigan (13) have lost only one more game than Liverpool (12) this season.
- Kieran Richardson has been booked six times in his last 10 Premier League appearances.
- Gary Caldwell has picked up six yellow cards and one red card in his last 13 Premier League appearances.
Tottenham Hotspur v West Bromwich Albion
- WBA have scored and conceded in each of their last eight Premier League games.
- The Baggies have gone 31 Premier League games without a clean sheet, an all-time record for the division.
- Tottenham's last two league games have seen a total of 11 goals.
- Spurs have won only one of their last six league games.
- Tottenham have conceded fewer fouls than any other Premier League side this season, 343.
- Peter Odemwingie has scored three goals in his last four Premier League appearances.
Wolverhampton Wanderers v Fulham
- Wolves have conceded exactly three goals in their last two Premier League home games.
- Fulham have won only one of their last 34 Premier League away games.
- Fulham have given away fewer penalties (one) and conceded the fewest cards (34 yellows, no reds) in this season's Premier League.
- Only 13 Fulham players have been booked this season, fewer than at any other side.
- Bobby Zamora has scored three goals in his last four Premier League appearances.
- Wolves have hit just seven shots from counter-attacking moves this season, fewer than any other Premier League side.
Chelsea v West Ham United
- Chelsea have won nine and lost none of their last 11 Premier League meetings with West Ham.
- The Blues have won their last seven straight home London derbies in the Premier League.
- The Hammers have won only one of their last 10 Premier League London derbies away from home.
- Didier Drogba has scored five goals in nine Premier League appearances against West Ham.
- The Hammers have won just two of their last 34 Premier League away games.
- Scott Parker has scored in his last two Premier League games against his former club.
Bolton Wanderers v Arsenal
- Arsenal have won the last eight straight Premier League games against Bolton Wanderers.
- Matt Taylor has scored three goals in five Premier League games for Bolton against Arsenal.
- Kevin Davies has been booked against Arsenal more often than against any other Premier League opponent, 10 times.
- The Gunners have scored in the final 15 minutes of each of their last seven league meetings with the Trotters.
- Bolton have lost just one of their last 11 Premier League games at the Reebok Stadium.
- David Wheater has been booked in three of his last four Premier League appearances.
Blackburn Rovers v Manchester City
- Manchester City haven't won away in the Premier League since Boxing Day.
- The away team hasn't scored in any of City's last eight games in all competitions.
- After going nine games without a win in all competitions against Rovers, City have gone six unbeaten.
- Only Blackpool (8) have picked up fewer Premier League points in 2011 than Rovers (10).
- The Citizens have been awarded (nine), and scored (eight), more penalties than any other Premier League side this season.
- Jermaine Jones has been booked five times in his last nine Premier League appearances