By William Hill
Last Updated: 7th January 2020
Sunday evening’s 16:00 BST live TV game comes at Craven Cottage where Fulham host Burnley. We’ve picked out a goalscorer best bet.
Free Premier League tips: Fulham vs Burnley
- Fulham’s Aleksander Mitrovic to score 2 or more goals against Burnley is betting at a 6/1 pick.
- At Enhanced odds, Aleksandar Mitrovic to score and Fulham to win trading at 5/2.
- Match result Fulham and both teams to score at 15/4.
For more advice, tips and guides on this weekend’s Premier League action, visit our Football Betting Tips article.
Fulham vs Burnley Odds: The Cottagers favourites to win
The penultimate Premier League fixture this weekend sees The Clarets visit The Cottagers with Fulham’s odds of claiming all three points trading at EVS.
Burnley meanwhile trade at 11/4 with the odds of the spoils of battle being equally distributed betting at a 12/5 pick.
On Thursday, Sean Dyche’s side head to Greece for some prime Europa League action against Olympiakos – which is why we’ve tipped Fulham to capitalise on their weary legs.
Mitrovic to score odds
Aleksandar Mitrovic to score 2 or more goals is our betting prediction with the odds of that happening trading at 6/1.
The Serbian forward finally opened his Premier League account with Fulham at the weekend but it was in vain as his side crashed to a 3-1 defeat against Spurs.
Mitrovic won’t be too disheartened though, with Burnley – who are markedly poor from home – turning up at Craven Cottage this week fresh (or not so fresh) from mid-week action in Europe.
Arriving on loan from Newcastle in January, Mitrovic scored 12 goals to help Fulham reach the Premier League before turning his loan move into a permanent one in the summer for £20m.
With 15 goals in his last 21 games for Serbia – including one against Switzlerand at the World Cup – the 6”2 target man proved he can do it on any stage and for virtually any team.
Aleksandar Mitrovic to score and Fulham to win – was trading at 21/10 but it’s odds are now betting at 5/2 thanks to our Enhanced Odds.
Score prediction: Fulham 3-1 Burnley @ 18/1
Best bet: Aleksander Mitrovic to score 2 or more goals @ a 6/1
Fulham vs Burnley odds: Opta Stats
- The last time Fulham and Burnley faced each other was during the 2015-16 season in the Championship when Burnley won both fixtures.
- Burnley’s only previous Premier League visit to Craven Cottage was in 2010 where they lost 3-0.
- Fulham have been victorious in only one of their last eight matches against Burnley in all competitions.
- Burnley are without a win in the Premier League in seven games (D3 L4).
- Winger Ryan Sessegnon became the youngest Fulham player to assist a Premier League goal against Spurs when he was 18 years and 92 days old.