By Maryam Naz
Last Updated: 5th November 2018
William Hill are offering all new customers £30 in free bets as part of their Bet £10 and get £30 in free bets’ introductory offer.
All you have to do is follow this link to sign up with the promotion code of ‘C30‘ and it’s as easy and simple as that!
Our William Hill betting gurus have created the ultimate guide to understanding the promotion with our best tips and advice on how to make the most of this offer.
How to bet £10 and get £30 with William Hill
In order to take part in the promotion, you’ll need to follow a simple step-by-step process that we’ve listed below to ensure a comfortable initiation:
- You’ll need to create a William Hill account and complete a registration page which will take you through to our promotions page: don’t forget to add your promo code!
- Enter the code, agree with the T’s and C’s, and hey presto, your account is ready to go!
- Now the fun bit: stake an initial bet which is equal to a £10 staking on any of our Sportsbook sites, either on the website, via mobile, or by text: 60609
- The £30 free bets will be automatically credited to your account, and you can check this via our online services.
- You now have the freedom to spend the £30 however you wish; why not peruse our news site for the biggest games and best betting markets to wager on?
The bets must be wagered within 30 days of the date from which the free bet was credited to your account.
On the off chance that you do miss this period, any unused free bets on your account will automatically expire at the end of the bonus period, so make an account now and ensure you don’t miss out on our offer!
Bets that apply to this promotion
Key to your eligibility for this promotion are guidelines regarding your initial bet. It must be:
- On a range with single or cumulative odds of 1/2 (1.5) or greater
- On a Sportsbook bet
- using funds from your main balance
However, if your initial bet is an Each Way bet then only the part of the bet on the winner of the selection and not the part of the bet on the selection to place will count towards your initial bet.
For example, if you placed an Each Way bet of £5 (i.e. a total stake of £10), only £5 would count towards your Initial bet. This means that the initial bet would not qualify for the ‘Bet £10 and get £30’ offer because it wouldn’t have met the minimum stake.
Why not try your hand at our casino games and wager your first £10 on our spins?
General terms and conditions
Some housekeeping to always keep in mind, as part of our ‘Bet £10 and get £30’ terms and conditions:
- The offer applies to new William Hill online customers only
- The minimum unit of stake should be £10 at odds of 1/2 or greater
- Only the “win” part from bets will count
- Free bet terms, payment method & country restrictions apply
- Free bets credited as 3 per £10
- Free bet stakes are not returned as part of the settlement of successful free bets
- All free bets must be wagered within 30 days.
- Payment exclusion applies including PayPal.
Maryam is a female football writer, who grew up playing a wide variety of sport. She slowly became converted as a lover of football around the age of 10, and her interest in it drove her to pursue it not only physically, but also academically. In her first year of college she cemented a placement at the Independent, whom she worked for before branching out to Premier League-accredited sites like the female-led 'Offside Rule' blog and RealSport. She studied English at University alongside this, and is now a digital copy-writer and editor, specialising in sports journalism.