Ligue 1 Opta Facts - Marseille v Montpellier
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Marseille - Montpellier
- Montpellier have never managed to win in 16 previous Ligue 1 trips to Marseille.
- Montpellier have conceded eight goals out of just 16 shots faced in their last two league outings at the Vélodrome stadium.
- Marseille are currently enduring their longest run without a win in all competitions (11 games) since 1962.
- Montpellier have won just one of their last six away games in Ligue 1.
- Montpellier's next win will equal their highest tally in a single Ligue 1 season (20 victories in 2009/10).
- Only Lorient and Auxerre have picked up fewer points than Marseille since the turn of the year (nine).
- Marseille are on a run of 10 league games without a clean sheet.
- Two of Montpellier's last three goals against Marseille in Ligue 1 have been scored in their own net by OM players.
- Marseille are one of only two sides to have always lost after trailing at half time this season in Ligue 1.