Championship Opta Facts - Play Off Semi-Final First Legs
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Blackpool v Nottingham Forest
- Blackpool are the only side to have secured league wins both home and away against Nottingham Forest in the Championship this season.
- In fact, Forest have won just one of their last eight meetings with the Seasiders.
- Blackpool midfielder Charlie Adam has scored in both of his appearances against Forest already this term.
- Five of the last eight meetings between these sides in Blackpool have ended in a draw.
- Blackpool were unbeaten in their last eight league matches at home.
- Forest failed to win any of their final 10 league games away from the City Ground.
- Only three sides won fewer away games in the Championship this term than Nottingham Forest (4).
- Billy Davies' side did not lose a single match that they went ahead in this season - winning 20 and drawing two.
- No side scored more second half goals than Blackpool (48) in the Championship this season.
Leicester City v Cardiff City
- Cardiff City have failed to score in their last three trips to Leicester to face the Foxes.
- In fact, the last three meetings between these two sides at the Walkers Stadium have produced only one goal.
- Only two of their last 10 encounters have failed to produce a winner.
- The Foxes won their last five league games in a row, conceding just two goals in the process.
- Cardiff suffered just one defeat in their final 11 league matches this season, but this came in their final match at Derby.
- Only Newcastle (43) and West Brom (40) won more points in their away matches this season than Cardiff City (34).
- Only West Brom (41) scored more away goals in the league this season than Cardiff (36).
- Cardiff City scored 25 goals from set-piece situations in the Championship this term; more than any other side.