Championship Opta Facts - 9-11 November
Middlesbrough v Sheffield Wednesday
- Over the last five games, Middlesbrough have picked up more points than any other team in the Championship (13 - W4 D1).
- No one has assisted more goals than Michail Antonio (6) in the Championship this season.
- Boro have won six of their last seven in all competitions, though only three of those games feature three or more goals.
- Wednesday's 3-0 win at Ipswich in their last away trip was their first league victory on the road this season (D2 L4).
Leicester City v Nottingham Forest
- The Foxes have scored 76% of their goals in the second-half of games this season; a divisional-high proportion.
- Nottingham Forest have won three and lost just one of their last seven league matches.
- Leicester have conceded just three goals in the second half this season, fewer than any other Championship side.
- Forest have drawn more matches this season than any other team (7) in the Championship.
Barnsley v Huddersfield Town
- Barnsley have scored fewer goals in the opening 30 minutes of their matches than any other team in the Championship this season (2).
- Huddersfield are yet to concede a goal in the opening 15 minutes of any league match this season.
- Barnsley have won just one and lost five of their last seven matches; including the last three in a row.
- Huddersfield's last five games (W2 D1 L2) have produced 16 goals in total.
Blackburn Rovers v Birmingham City
- No Championship team have scored more goals in the final 15 minutes of matches than Blackburn (9).
- Birmingham have won just two of their last seven league games (W2 D2 L3).
- Blackburn's last three home games have finished as 1-0 results (two wins and one defeat).
- Both of Birmingham's away wins this season have come by 1-0 score lines.
Blackpool v Bolton Wanderers
- The Trotters have scored four goals from direct free-kicks this season; a league high.
- Blackpool's 2-0 win on Tuesday was their first in six games (D2 L3).
- Wanderers have conceded five goals from penalties so far this season; more than everyone else.
- Bolton players have been shown more cards than any other team in the Championship (32 - 31Y, 1R).
Cardiff City v Hull City
- The Bluebirds have scored 31 goals so far in the Championship; more than any other club.
- Hull have fouled their opponents just 121 times this season, fewer than any other team in the division.
- Cardiff have won all seven of their home games so far this season.
- The Tigers have won five of their last six (one defeat) with each victory coming by a single goal.
Ipswich Town v Burnley
- Burnley have scored 12 goals with their head this season, double the amount of any other Championship team.
- The Tractor boys have picked up just two points at home this season; and are the only team in the Championship yet to win at home.
- Ipswich have conceded 10 goals in the final 15 minutes of matches this season. No side has conceded more (equal with Burnley)
- Charlie Austin has scored 17 league goals this season; more than any other player in the top four divisions.
Leeds United v Watford
- Neil Warnock's side have allowed their opponents to score seven headed goals this season; more than any other defence.
- Watford have used 30 different players in the Championship this season; more than any other club.
- Leeds United have committed more fouls (208) than any other Championship side.
- Watford have had three players sent off in their last three away league ties.
Millwall v Derby County
- Derby County have been shown the joint-least number of cards this season (11Y 1R - level with Hull 12Y).
- Millwall's last three home games have produced 13 goals.
- The Rams have tasted victory in three and lost just one of their last four in all competitions, winning two of their last four away matches.
- The Lions have won three and lost none of their last eight league games.
Peterborough United v Crystal Palace
- Crystal Palace have taken 10 penalties in the league this season, at least four more than any other team in the top four divisions. Six of Glenn Murray's 13 league goals this season have come from the penalty spot.
- Peterborough have failed to score in six of their matches this season. No team has struggled to find the back of the net more (level with Brighton).
- No one has picked up more points away from home this season than Crystal Palace (13 - level with Middlesbrough).
- Palace went from the bottom of the Championship (September 1st) to the top of the table (November 6th) in 66 days.
Wolverhampton Wanderers v Brighton & Hove Albion
- Wolves have benefitted from their opposition scoring two own goals this season; more than any other team.
- Only Leicester (6) have kept more clean sheets than Brighton this season (5).
- Wolves have won none of their last five (D2 L3) league matches.
- Brighton's 15 games this season have produced just 30 goals in total; the lowest in the league.
Bristol City v Charlton Athletic
- Bristol City are the only side in the Championship to have scored three own goals this season.
- Charlton's last two games have produced 14 goals (1-4 and 5-4).
- The Robins are the only team in the Championship yet to keep a clean sheet in 2012/13.
- City have lost their last six league matches in a row, and 10 of their 15 so far.