French Ligue 1 Opta Facts - 24-25 April
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Le Mans - Lille
- Le Mans have taken seven points in the last three match days, their best form this term.
- Lille have won their five matches against teams currently occupying the relegation zone this season.
- The five league encounters between these two sides played at the Leon Bollee stadium have all ended in draws.
- Gervinho has already scored more goals in his first season at Lille (17) than during his two-year spell at Le Mans (13).
- Lille have failed to win their last four away games in the league.
Lorient - Bordeaux
- Bordeaux have won their last four competitive encounters against Lorient.
- Bordeaux have failed to keep a clean sheet in the last five match days, currently the longest run.
- Lorient are unbeaten in their last four home games, winning three and drawing one.
- Yoann Gourcuff has won his four competitive encounters against his father Christian, who manages Lorient.
- David Bellion has netted six goals in five Ligue 1 appearances against Lorient.
Nancy - Montpellier
- Montpellier have drawn their last three Ligue 1 fixtures, currently the longest run.
- Only 40% of the points racked up by Nancy in the league this season have been at home.
- Victor Montano has opened the scoring on seven different occasions, a league record this term.
- Referee Stephane Bre has awarded the most penalties in Ligue 1 this term (seven).
- Montpellier have taken the three points in their last two trips to the Marcel Picot stadium.
Nice - Grenoble
- Nice are unbeaten in their last 10 competitive meetings against Grenoble.
- The last three Ligue 1 encounters between these two sides have ended in draws.
- Grenoble have failed to win their last seven Ligue 1 matches, currently the longest run alongside Sochaux.
- Loic Remy has scored 10 goals in the second half of games, a league record this season.
- Nice they have kept five clean sheets in the six league matches under new manager Eric Roy.
- Mecha Bazdarevic has a 51% loss ratio in his managing career in the top flight.
Sochaux - Boulogne-sur-Mer
- Boulogne have never beaten Sochaux in competitive encounters (nine defeats and five draws).
- No player from these two sides has managed to reach the five-goal mark this season in the league.
- Sochaux have not won in seven league matches, currently the longest run alongside Grenoble.
- Sochaux are unbeaten in their five encounters against teams from the relegation zone this season.
- Sochaux and Boulogne have scored the fewest goals in the return legs (with respectively eight and nine).
Paris Saint-Germain - Rennes
- Paris SG have been defeated in their last six Ligue 1 encounters against Rennes, failing to score in the last four.
- PSG have won their last three home games in Ligue 1.
- Mamadou Sakho has scored two own goals in his Ligue 1 career, both against Rennes.
- Mevlut Erding has netted four goals in his last two appearances at the Parc des Princes stadium.
- Frederic Antonetti has won six of his seven Ligue 1 encounters against Antoine Kombouare as managers.
Lens - Valenciennes
- Lens are unbeaten in their last nine Ligue 1 matches against Valenciennes (five wins and four draws).
- Valenciennes have not won at the Felix Bollaert stadium since 1981.
- Valenciennes have lost five of their last six league games.
- Lens have lost just one of their last 11 home matches in Ligue 1.
- Valenciennes have won 13 matches this term, their most prolific top flight season since 1979/80.
Toulouse - Auxerre
- Auxerre have been defeated in their last four trips to Toulouse in the league.
- Auxerre are unbeaten in their last 10 league fixtures, only leaders Marseille are on a longer run.
- Toulouse have lost twice as many matches this term (12) as they had over the course of last season (six).
- Toulouse have won none of their nine league fixtures against current top 6 teams (six draws and three defeats).
- Auxerre have conceded a league-low 12 away goals this season.
Marseille - St Etienne
- Marseille have won their last six league games, currently the longest run.
- OM are also unbeaten in their last 12 matches, a record this season in the league.
- St Etienne have kept a clean sheet in the last three match days.
- The last six Marseille goals in competitive matches against St Etienne have been scored either by Mamadou Niang or Brandao (three each).
- St Etienne have lost 13 of their last 15 trips to Marseille in the league.
- St Etienne have failed to keep a clean sheet in their last 21 trips to Marseille in the league.