League One Opta Facts 13-15 October
Bournemouth v Leyton Orient
- Bournemouth have won five and lost just one of their last eight home league matches against Leyton Orient (W5 D2 L1).
- Bournemouth are one of only two teams (along with Bury) not to have picked up a home win so far this season. They have drawn four of their five home matches so far (W0 D4 L1).
- AFC Bournemouth have shipped 21 goals so far this season - more than any other team in League One.
- Orient have picked up more yellow cards (21) than any other team in League One so far.
Carlisle v Notts County
- Notts County won both games between the two sides last season, scoring five goals and conceding none.
- Carlisle have won just one of their first five home matches so far this season (W1 D2 L2).
- Keith Curle's men are unbeaten away from Meadow Lane in their opening five league trips (W2 D3 L0).
- County are one of two teams (along with MK Dons) to have had three players sent off so far this season.
Colchester United v Stevenage
- Last season was the first time the two sides had met in the Football League. Stevenage won this fixture 6-1.
- The U's have won only one and lost only one of their home league games so far this season (W1 D3 L1).
- Stevenage have won 10 and lost none of their last 17 league matches.
- Stevenage have allowed just three goals against them on their travels so far in League One. No other side has conceded fewer.
Crawley Town v Bury
- Crawley and Bury's only previous meeting was in last year's FA Cup. Crawley won 2-0 at Gigg Lane.
- None of Crawley's five home league matches this season have ended in draws (W3 D0 L2).
- Bury are the only team in the division not to have won a league match yet this season.
- Only Bournemouth (21) have conceded more goals in League One this season than Bury (19).
Hartlepool v Doncaster Rovers
- Doncaster have won just two of the last eight league meetings between the two (W2 D2 L4).
- Hartlepool have won three and lost none of their last four home league clashes with Rovers.
- Hartlepool have lost five and won none of their last seven league matches.
- Doncaster Rovers have won three and lost just one of their last six league games.
Portsmouth v Crewe Alexandra
- This match will mark the first league meeting between the two since March 2002. Pompey have won none of their last three against the Railwaymen (W0 D1 L2).
- Portsmouth have won two of their last three league games (W2 D1 L0), having lost the previous three.
- Alexandra's 2-1 win over Hartlepool in their last game ended a run of six without a win (W0 D4 L2).
- Crewe players have been shown only six yellow cards in their opening 11 league matches - the lowest tally in the league.
Scunthorpe United v Brentford
- Brentford have failed to score in their last three league matches against Scunthorpe, with the last seven matches between the two producing just 10 goals.
- Brentford have won four and lost just one of their last nine league matches.
- Scunthorpe have scored just seven goals so far this season, fewer than anyone else in the league.
- The Iron have committed more fouls in League One (143) than any other team.
Sheffield United v Oldham Athletic
- United have won seven and lost just two of their last 13 league clashes with Oldham (W7 D4 L2).
- The Blades have netted exactly twice in each of their last five league clashes with the Latics.
- The Blades have played out six draws so far in their opening 11 games - more than every other League One side.
- Oldham Athletic have conceded just three goals away from home this season - no other League One team has conceded fewer.
- Games featuring the Latics have produced just 20 goals so far this season - a divisional low.
Swindon Town v Coventry City
- Nine of the last ten league meetings between the two have seen both teams scoring.
- Swindon have the best home defensive record in League One - conceding just two goals (equal with Tranmere).
- Only Colchester (2) have scored less goals away from home this season than Coventry City (3).
- Swindon's Matt Ritchie has struck four goals from outside the area so far - the highest in the league.
Tranmere Rovers v Yeovil Town
- Tranmere have won just one and lost five of their last eight league clashes with Yeovil (W1 D2 L5).
- Rovers have picked 13 points from a possible 15 at home so far this season (W4 D1 L0).
- Yeovil's 3-1 win over Colchester in their last match ended a run of six consecutive league defeats.
- Tranmere have scored 26 goals so far this season, more than anyone else in the division.
Preston North End v MK Dons
- Last season was the first time the two sides had met in the Football League. Preston took four points from the two games.
- No other team in League One have scored more goals at home this season than Preston (13 - level with Tranmere).
- Only Tranmere (6) have conceded fewer goals in League One this season than the MK Dons (8).
- Preston North End's matches have featured more goals in total (36) than any other League One side.
Shrewsbury v Walsall
- Walsall have won three and lost none of their last six league games against Shrewsbury.
- The Shrews have won only once in their last nine league matches (W1 D4 L4).
- Walsall have won three times away from home this season, losing only once (W3 D1 L1).
- Shrewsbury players have been caught offside 41 times so far this season - more than anyone else in League One.