League One Opta Facts – March 3rd
League One Opta Facts - March 3rd
Bournemouth v Charlton
- Bournemouth have failed to score in four of their last six League One matches.
- Charlton have lost just one of their last 20 matches in League One and none of the last 10.
- Johnnie Jackson has scored five goals in his last seven League One games for Charlton.
- Charlton have won three and lost none of the last six matches against Bournemouth.
- The Addicks are unbeaten in their last three visits to Dean Court, drawing the last two.
- Charlton have the best defence in League One, conceding just 23 goals.
Bury v Huddersfield
- Bury have gone seven league games without a win.
- The Shakers have also failed to keep a clean sheet in any of their last 14 League One outings.
- Jordan Rhodes has scored 26 goals in his last 20 League One games, but Bury are one of the teams he has failed to net against this season.
- Huddersfield have lost just one of the last 11 League One games, but have won just one of the last five.
- None of the last 15 meetings between Bury and Huddersfield have ended as a home win since the terriers beat Bury 6-0 in April 1989.
- There has been a red card in each of the last three meetings between the two sides at Gigg Lane.
Chesterfield v Tranmere
- Tranmere have recouped fewer points from losing positions than any other side in League One (3).
- Rovers have also dropped the most points from winning positions away from home in the division (17).
- Tranmere have won just one of their last 17 league games and none of their last 10.
- Tranmere have won six and lost none of the last seven league meetings with Chesterfield.
- The two sides have already met twice this season with Rovers winning 1-0 in the league and the Spireites beating Rovers 4-3 at home in the Johnstone's Paint trophy.
Colchester v Preston
- Preston have won just one of their last six league games.
- There have been 13 goals scored in the last two meetings between these two teams.
- Colchester have won the last three league meetings against Preston.
- The Essex men have won just one of their last four matches on home soil.
- Preston have won none of their last four league games on the road.
- Colchester have conceded 20% of their goals shipped in the opening 15 minutes, a divisional high.
- Steven Gillespie has scored five goals in his last six appearances for Colchester.
Exeter City v Stevenage
- Stevenage have dropped fewer points from winning positions than any other team in League One (4).
- Exeter have failed to score in five of their last eight League One matches.
- Stevenage have failed to score in their last five games in all competitions against Exeter.
- Stevenage have conceded a joint-league low two goals in the opening 15 minutes of games.
- However, the Bedfordshire side have conceded a league-high proportion of 30% of goals in the 15 minutes just after half-time.
- Exeter have lost just one of their last nine league games at St James Park.
Hartlepool v MK Dons
- Hartlepool have recovered fewer points from losing positions on home soil than any other team in League One (1).
- After a run of five without a win, the MK Dons have won their last three league games in a row.
- Dean Bowditch has scored four goals in his last four league games.
- MK Dons have won five and lost none of their last seven league games against Hartlepool.
- Victory over Bournemouth last time out ended a run of five on the road without a win for MK Dons.
- Hartlepool have kept four clean sheets in a row on home soil.
Leyton Orient v Walsall
- After not keeping back to back shut outs all season, Walsall have kept three clean sheets in a row.
- There have been just 14 goals scored in the last 10 meetings between Orient and Walsall and just three in the last three.
- There have been just seven goals scored in the last six games between the two sides at The Matchroom Stadium.
- Leyton Orient have lost three of their last five home games including the last two.
- Walsall have won just one of their last 13 League One games away from home.
Notts County v Carlisle
- Carlisle have recovered the joint-most points from losing positions in League One (17).
- The Cumbrians have scored a divisional high 61% of goals after half-time this season.
- Notts County have conceded a League One high 68% of their goals in the second half of games.
- Carlisle have conceded a third tier high 64% of their goals in the first half of matches.
- Carlisle have won none of their last four away games, losing the last two 0-4.
- County have won five of their last six League One games all by a one-goal margin and the last three in a row by 1-0.
Rochdale v Sheffield Wednesday
- Wednesday have recovered the joint-most points from losing positions in League One (17).
- Rochdale have failed to score in nine of their last 14 League One games.
- This lack of goals has seen them win just two of the last 15 league matches.
- The last five games involving the Owls have been won by a single-goal margin.
- All five matches between Rochdale and Sheffield Wednesday have ended as home wins.
- The Owls have conceded a League One high 29% of goals in the final 15 minutes of games this season.
Scunthorpe v Wycombe
- Scunthorpe have dropped the most points from winning positions in League One (27).
- There have been just two goals scored in the last three games played at Glanford Park.
- Stuart Beavon has scored five goals in his last seven appearances for Wycombe.
- Scunthorpe have won just one of the seven league meetings with Wycombe.
- There have been red cards shown to Wycombe players in the last two games between the two clubs.
- Scunthorpe have won just one of their last nine home league games.
Sheffield United v Oldham
- The Blades have recovered more points than any other team from losing positions on home soil of any team in League One (13).
- Oldham have scored a League One high 61% of their goals in the first half of matches this season.
- United have conceded just four goals in their last eight League One matches.
- Ched Evans has scored 17 goals in his last 21 games in all competitions.
- Lee Williamson has scored four goals in his last six starts for Sheffield United.
Yeovil v Brentford
- Gary Alexander has scored 11 goals in his last 11 league starts for Brentford.
- The Bees have won just two of their last 11 League One matches.
- The last seven games involving Yeovil have all been won by a single goal margin, four of them 3-2 (including the last three) and the other three 2-1.
- Yeovil have won the last three home games against Brentford without conceding.
- Brentford's win earlier this season ended a run of seven without a victory over Yeovil.
- Yeovil have conceded the joint-most goals in League Two in the 15 minutes after half-time (11).