Premier League and Championship Opta Facts - 23rd January
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Manchester United v Hull City
- Man Utd have won the last six meetings in all competitions with Hull City.
- Wayne Rooney has scored eight goals in his last nine Premier League games.
- Dimitar Berbatov has scored in each of his last three Premier League starts.
- Hull City have gone seven Premier League games without a win and failed to score in four of the last six matches.
- The Tigers have attempted just 158 shots, fewer than any other team in the Premier League.
- Man Utd have benefited from five own goals this season in the Premier League, including one by Hull (Andy Dawson) in the reverse fixture.
Blackpool v Watford
- Watford have lost just once in their last 11 meetings with Blackpool.
- Blackpool have conceded seven goals in their last three matches against the Hornets.
- Four of the last five meetings between these two sides at Bloomfield Road have ended 1-1.
- Blackpool's Charlie Adam has scored five goals in his last six league starts.
- Ian Holloway's side have collected just two points from their last four home games in the Championship.
- Watford have won just one point from their last six league games away from home.
Middlesbrough v Swansea
- The home side have won just two of the last nine meetings between these two teams in all competitions.
- Swansea have won only one of their last seven visits to Middlesbrough in all competitions.
- Middlesbrough have been defeated in just one of their last 10 league matches against the Swans.
- There have only been seven goals scored in the last six league games involving Swansea City.
- Swansea have not found the net in the second half of a league match for five successive games.
- Middlesbrough have lost five of their last six league matches.
Plymouth v Barnsley
- This match was originally abandoned after 58 minutes, with Barnsley leading 4-1.
- Barnsley have won four of their last five fixtures with Plymouth.
- Barnsley have found the net in 11 successive league matches.
- Plymouth have failed to score in six of their last eight league games.
Sheffield Wednesday v Peterborough
- The away side have accumulated only six goals in the last 10 meetings between the Owls and Peterborough.
- Sheffield Wednesday are unbeaten in their last six meetings with the Posh.
- Alan Irvine has won six points in his two games in charge of the Owls, as many points as the side managed in their previous 12 in the Championship.
- Peterborough have collected just four points from their 12 league games away from home this season and are yet to win.